Beautyandtheblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have u guys seen her latest story telling people to stop giving her advice on what to do as she’s had her wisdom tooth out?! She goes “people are different and She’ll seek medical advice from her dentist”. So why tell ppl in the post before that if u need to get ur wisdom tooth out to go to her dentist? You can’t be promoting ppl to get their stuff done where u go but when ppl offer friendly advice you don’t wanna hear it!? So rude I just cannot

Reactions: 5
Have u guys seen her latest story telling people to stop giving her advice on what to do as she’s had her wisdom tooth out?! She goes “people are different and She’ll seek medical advice from her dentist”. So why tell ppl in the post before that if u need to get ur wisdom tooth out to go to her dentist? You can’t be promoting ppl to get their stuff done where u go but when ppl offer friendly advice you don’t wanna hear it!? So rude I just cannot
Her instagram dentist lol

Her botox filler face, such typical face

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I didn’t enjoy watching her post nap stories from yesterday with her Claggy saliva stretching between her lips when she spoke 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Another blogger did something similar the other day, just don’t post about it if you don’t want comments 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Another blogger did something similar the other day, just don’t post about it if you don’t want comments 🤷‍♀️
She comes across as such a miserable witch who has nothing to smile about…from where I’m sitting her life looks pretty good to me

Reactions: 4
AB890F3B-6039-4964-9814-9FA71500C02F.png
Why is she out here looking like the hunchback of notre dame wearing her grandpa’s blazer 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey! Those plastic slides are not just any plastic slides, they are Yeezy's!! Shes such a brand name bleep
Heck, they look like granny comfort shoes you can get on Amazon for a tenner

Kanye is such a troll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im pretty sure I saw her at Planet Organic in Muswell Hill, she is so different in real life and her laugh is horrible! Proper ratchet voice

Reactions: 3
Oh my god. Her Instagram stories advertising the face wash…. Her face is sideways all the way through. She’s not looking at the camera face on 🙄😂

Reactions: 2