Beauty Spectrum #3 lockdown moaning, missing Australia, ladies watch out for daddy’s promiscuous behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jumping on a flight as soon as the borders open is just selfish ngl. you can have perfectly good holidays in this country.

Reactions: 14
She’s missed out on nothing the last year. She’s seen her family, boyfriend, friends. She’s worked consistently and she’s gone on holiday which is more than most people. Yet she still thinks she’s had it sooo hard this year when her life is almost the same as it always was.

the only people who should be desperate to travel abroad are those with family/partners in different countries🙄

Reactions: 22
She’s missed out on nothing the last year. She’s seen her family, boyfriend, friends. She’s worked consistently and she’s gone on holiday which is more than most people. Yet she still thinks she’s had it sooo hard this year when her life is almost the same as it always was.

the only people who should be desperate to travel abroad are those with family/partners in different countries🙄
Couldn't agree more. My partner hasn't been able to visit his family in Ireland since Xmas 2019. She needs to get a grip of herself.

Reactions: 9
She makes out she’s some globetrotting traveller.... she did a 6 week holiday to Australia sponsored and completely planned out for her and then ‘travelled’ to Portugal or wherever in the summer to eat English food at English restaurants and sit by the pool at a hotel 🥴 for me even travelling to European cities (I’m from the UK) I try to fit in and see as much stuff as I can that isn’t just going for drinks and meals.

I am truly looking forward to see how they navigate Asia (is it just her and tom going?) without having everything planned out for them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she pretending to social distance and sit outside as if they haven’t been seeing each other indoors for months 🙄 shes deleting any negative comments within about 1 minute too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In her new video- is it just me or is it quite insensitive how she laughed at what Tom said at 5:23? She literally laughs at the idea that some couples were actually housebound before the pandemic started?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Tom is really not looking his best at the moment, the hair and the earrings look so bad on him

Surprised she hasn't deleted this comment though
Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 19.08.55.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t .. understand them?!? They seem so hung up on being ‘young lovers’ they’re young adults now. From always saying she ‘might’ be with Tom to now saying ‘I was only saying that bc of you guys’ seems she’s over thinking , perhaps molzy has been reading here👀 especially they made a deal of not wasting time watching people you hate. I think also Tom doesn’t give tit about Australia and wants go Bali Thailand moreso. But to keep beauty happy is going , I cannot see her moving out till 25+ The girl could barely do washing machine ???

Reactions: 17
Tom saying how every aspect of mollys life, especially her job, was altered because of the pandemic is just blatantly NOT true. I don’t want to sit here and say molly’s not allowed to feel crappy about the pandemic, but it’s just factually incorrect. Molly has the beauty of working from home and was doing so even before the pandemic, she wasn’t furloughed, or fired, or let off, or anything else, she’s very fortunate to be in a position where she’s probably earning exactly the same as she was before Covid

Reactions: 23
It sounds strange to me when she says 'IF we're together' 'IF we move in together.' I know her reasoning but if she said, 'WHEN we move in together and then they end up breaking up, I doubt anyone is gonna be like 'YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE GONNA MOVE IN TOGETHER AND U WERE LYING'

Reactions: 26
honestly she looks bored with him, i feel like she is only with him for yt content and because she is used to being in a relationship. i know people who have been with people for 8/9 years and then broke up and got married to other people in a year or so...some people know that some relationships have no future but stay in them until the right person comes because they don't like being alone...

it definitely sounds strange to say 'IF we're together' and they have been together for over 4 years...

Reactions: 16
Loving the lack of social distancing in her recent vid with Tom, it’s clearly an occurring theme (for reference you still need to be 2m apart, or 1m apart with a face covering)

Reactions: 11
New thread name suggestion - tattlers leave bottom tier hate, don’t you know Molly’s now a size eight?

Reactions: 15
I've always liked Tom, but I thought he seemed particularly mature and likeable in this video.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.