Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Beauts, I had such a horrific day yesterday, spent the day in A&E with my daughter, she had a bad fall and had to have stiches and an x-ray. She's doing much better now but badly cut and bruised, blimey it was the last thing my mental health needed at the moment , scared the life out of me as she likes to do a few times a year
So sorry to hear that how old is she? My daughter is 17 and was recently hospitalised after an accident I was absolutely beside myself it’s awful. Hope all is okay now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no, bet that was awful for you❤ hope she’s ok & you are too, sending you both love ❤❤

No I’ve not tried them, my daughters get theirs done all the time, not sure if they are gel, but I don’t like the feel of them, really wish I did🙄 how are you my love ❤
They might be builder gel 😀 not sure tho gel is just appiled like nail polish just lasts a bit longer I'm alright trying to get on with coursework really

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey Beauts, I had such a horrific day yesterday, spent the day in A&E with my daughter, she had a bad fall and had to have stiches and an x-ray. She's doing much better now but badly cut and bruised, blimey it was the last thing my mental health needed at the moment , scared the life out of me as she likes to do a few times a year
😬Christ - I hope she, and you of course, are doing ok now xx

• Heart
I really wish I could get my nails done they look so nice, but I can’t stand it, it just goes through me 🙄that’s really nice your nail girl sounds lovely, you sound like me talk to everyone, I love a good gab❤ You should look into Bio Remodelling it’s great. It’s a shame you just can’t seem to shake off not really feeling well, just like my girl @carlsberg22 you have both really suffered ❤❤ xx
I've got sausage fingers so anything to make them look nice and pretty 😂
I love a good gab me. Mr Ethel hates the way I gab to other dog walkers, he's a miserable get 🙄😂
I have problems with my immune system so it takes me ages to get over anything 😪 ❤❤ xx

• Heart
Oh noooo!!! I’m so sorry!! Happy to hear she’s doing better and I hope you are too ❤

I really wish I could get my nails done they look so nice, but I can’t stand it, it just goes through me 🙄that’s really nice your nail girl sounds lovely, you sound like me talk to everyone, I love a good gab❤ You should look into Bio Remodelling it’s great. It’s a shame you just can’t seem to shake off not really feeling well, just like my girl @carlsberg22 you have both really suffered ❤❤ xx
Do you not like getting your hands touched? Or is it a sensory thing? My husband hates when I file my nails near him, the noise bothers him apparently and gives him the heebie jeebies. I usually treat myself to pedicures when I’m down cause nothing feels better than a foot rub and pretty toes IMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh noooo!!! I’m so sorry!! Happy to hear she’s doing better and I hope you are too ❤

Do you not like getting your hands touched? Or is it a sensory thing? My husband hates when I file my nails near him, the noise bothers him apparently and gives him the heebie jeebies. I usually treat myself to pedicures when I’m down cause nothing feels better than a foot rub and pretty toes IMO
I’m a bit like your husband can’t stand the noise of the file unless I do it myself, I’m even worse with my feet, can’t stand anyone even touching them. & I can’t stand having a massage either. I’m a bit of freak line that 🙄

• Heart
@MrsPoison how are you and your daughter doing? ❤

hope everyone is having a good Saturday!
She's in a lot of pain with her eye, there's nothing worse than a scratch on your eye, and now all of her face has swollen up. She's just slept since it happened. I'm ok, stressed and sad x thank for asking x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's in a lot of pain with her eye, there's nothing worse than a scratch on your eye, and now all of her face has swollen up. She's just slept since it happened. I'm ok, stressed and sad x thank for asking x
It really sucks when ya babies get hurt😕 I can’t bear it, I’m the same with my 4 godsons too, it’s a physical thing for a mum aswell as emotional I think. Makes me feel sick to my stomach. I’m so sorry your having such a rough time xx

@MrsPoison how are you and your daughter doing? ❤

hope everyone is having a good Saturday!
How’s things with you now flower? Getting better I hope xx

@Sominxo i hope your weekend been ok too 😕xxx

• Heart
Morning beauts up and at em no lie in for this beaut new week let's see what carnage I mean what it brings us 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ugh sending you and your daughter lots of love and healing vibes. Make sure to take time for yourself too ❤

It really sucks when ya babies get hurt😕 I can’t bear it, I’m the same with my 4 godsons too, it’s a physical thing for a mum aswell as emotional I think. Makes me feel sick to my stomach. I’m so sorry your having such a rough time xx

How’s things with you now flower? Getting better I hope xx

@Sominxo i hope your weekend been ok too 😕xxx
I’m surviving, thank you for checking in. It’s been a long week of frustration and helplessness with a big dose of anger. This weekend has been tough with trying to not let it everything suck me in and take over all my waking moments. My brothers mental health is spiraling now that he’s been called out on his relapse and it’s resulting in him saying horrible things about me to my parents, who some how keep getting manipulated. Constantly reminding my parents, and especially my mom that, No mom, I didn’t tell him I wanted him dead… is somehow worse than being told I’m a bad sister.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Missed u beauts loads too. Abit worried by how much. Need a recap on the main thread lol.

• Heart
Missed u beauts loads too. Abit worried by how much. Need a recap on the main thread lol.
It’s already been said we missed u tonnes but welcome home my girl ❤

Ugh sending you and your daughter lots of love and healing vibes. Make sure to take time for yourself too ❤

I’m surviving, thank you for checking in. It’s been a long week of frustration and helplessness with a big dose of anger. This weekend has been tough with trying to not let it everything suck me in and take over all my waking moments. My brothers mental health is spiraling now that he’s been called out on his relapse and it’s resulting in him saying horrible things about me to my parents, who some how keep getting manipulated. Constantly reminding my parents, and especially my mom that, No mom, I didn’t tell him I wanted him dead… is somehow worse than being told I’m a bad sister.
I think sometimes it’s easier to blame the sibling they can rely on not to do something drastic iygwim? If you get upset they more than likely know you won’t go and misuse substances etc, If they call him out too hard or are too brutal he may go off the rails and that as a parent is not only bleeping hard to deal with but really scary and it’s very difficult not to feel guilty for his behaviour. He’s prob just sounding off at you because your strong enough to call his BS and he likely won’t remember any of it in the future. Which does suck for the non-addict because it’s forever there for you to process. Big hugs to you tho xxx we are here for you xxx

@MrsPoison hope you and your daughter are still in the mend xxx
all my other tattling trolls- love and hugs to y’all xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.