Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@carlsberg22 you are too sweet- thank you for checking up on all of us. Things have been rough, as understanding as I am about relapse and not putting blame on the individual, being lied to constantly that they aren’t drinking right after I spent 3 hours cleaning up their puke filled home destruction just pushed me over the edge and I flew into a screaming fit at him.
thank god my therapist was around for me to connect with but now I’m left with the scary job of figuring out how to involuntarily section someone. which in the US includes being the police busting down doors, handcuffing people even when they’re a mentally ill substance abuser. It’s going to be terrifying and it’s going to be because of me. I’ve got to go to court tomorrow morning to file the paperwork so today im Just trying to make sure I don’t chicken out.

Ooh bird therapy! Cute! What types of birds come to visit you in your garden? I live pretty close to the city here but get blessed with a few cardinals and blue jays and then some dreaded grackles.
What a rough time for you I’m so sorry 💚

I have all manner of tits in my garden, jays, blackbirds, a pair of nuthatches and a very territorial robin who has no shame in taking any of the others on 😂 also a lot of terrorist squirrels who won’t leave the bird’s food alone 😂🙄🐿🐦
Cardinals are beautiful, that striking red and your bluejays are gorgeous too 💚 where in the US are you?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@carlsberg22 you are too sweet- thank you for checking up on all of us. Things have been rough, as understanding as I am about relapse and not putting blame on the individual, being lied to constantly that they aren’t drinking right after I spent 3 hours cleaning up their puke filled home destruction just pushed me over the edge and I flew into a screaming fit at him.
thank god my therapist was around for me to connect with but now I’m left with the scary job of figuring out how to involuntarily section someone. which in the US includes being the police busting down doors, handcuffing people even when they’re a mentally ill substance abuser. It’s going to be terrifying and it’s going to be because of me. I’ve got to go to court tomorrow morning to file the paperwork so today im Just trying to make sure I don’t chicken out.
This sounds so hard. We are all here for you. Don’t blame yourself he clearly needs help, you are doing the right thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
20220120_182439.png

My beauts your stories always get me 😥😥 just wanna leave this here for you all x Love to you all ❤❤

• Heart
Yes I’d be all over that 🤣👌
@MissLT @Apple In My Pie 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Of course I made it off topic on the main! I’ll go and remove my follow up.And add it here- so sorry for my judgey comment about his food and indirectly at yous! I’m a stupid American and didn’t actually know what the meal was! Indian food over here doesn’t look like that which means nothing of course aside from me be ignorant! ❤

What a rough time for you I’m so sorry 💚

I have all manner of tits in my garden, jays, blackbirds, a pair of nuthatches and a very territorial robin who has no shame in taking any of the others on 😂 also a lot of terrorist squirrels who won’t leave the bird’s food alone 😂🙄🐿🐦
Cardinals are beautiful, that striking red and your bluejays are gorgeous too 💚 where in the US are you?
My dad went full classic dad when he retired and promptly began his war against squirrels getting into his bird feeders 🙄. I’m in Massachusetts and live in the Boston area 😊

Is it weird that in my head you are now a Disney princess with magical birds and animals in a secret garden?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
@MissLT @Apple In My Pie 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Of course I made it off topic on the main! I’ll go and remove my follow up.And add it here- so sorry for my judgey comment about his food and indirectly at yous! I’m a stupid American and didn’t actually know what the meal was! Indian food over here doesn’t look like that which means nothing of course aside from me be ignorant! ❤

My dad went full classic dad when he retired and promptly began his war against squirrels getting into his bird feeders 🙄. I’m in Massachusetts and live in the Boston area 😊

Is it weird that in my head you are now a Disney princess with magical birds and animals in a secret garden?
Bless you for apologising. Im sure they didn’t take it personally! My other half lived in Fall River Mass. he came to the UK in 2007. Hope u doing ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bless you for apologising. Im sure they didn’t take it personally! My other half lived in Fall River Mass. he came to the UK in 2007. Hope u doing ok xx
Ahh!! He is living my dream of up and moving to the UK ❤ one day when he’s bothering you, you should slip in somewhere that he’s being a masshole. It’s basically a term of endearment but also a bit of a jab here in Massachusetts

• Haha
Ahh!! He is living my dream of up and moving to the UK ❤ one day when he’s bothering you, you should slip in somewhere that he’s being a masshole. It’s basically a term of endearment but also a bit of a jab here in Massachusetts
Ok I will do!! I promise 😁 I hope your feeling a lil better than earlier xx I hope ya dream comes true too x

• Heart
Lol it’s okay, wasn’t offended, did wonder if I had bad taste in food ;) 😆 🥰 I‘m not sure if it was off topic but given the bollocking we’ve had over the last few days thought it was best to stick here instead!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Don’t apologise about the food beaut, we do eat some weird and wonderful tit here 😂 Well done to your dad, my squirrels are little terrors. They have their own separate decoy plate of peanuts away from the bird food but nope, they just want in on all the action 😂🙄🐿

Funny you should have that image of me in your head because as it happens you’re absolutely correct. Got this pic of me and all my lil friends just this morning 😇🐦

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Good Morning my lovely beauts, how is everyone today? It’s nearly the Weekend 🙌 I’m going this afternoon for some Bio Remodelling, to cheer myself up. What’s everybody else up to ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey Beauts, I had such a horrific day yesterday, spent the day in A&E with my daughter, she had a bad fall and had to have stiches and an x-ray. She's doing much better now but badly cut and bruised, blimey it was the last thing my mental health needed at the moment , scared the life out of me as she likes to do a few times a year

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Hey Beauts, I had such a horrific day yesterday, spent the day in A&E with my daughter, she had a bad fall and had to have stiches and an x-ray. She's doing much better now but badly cut and bruised, blimey it was the last thing my mental health needed at the moment , scared the life out of me as she likes to do a few times a year
Oh goodness I really hope she recovers ok bless her and that your ok

• Heart
Oh darling that's awful! Glad she's on the mend. Bloody kids eh?!
Massive 🫂 It's a horrible time of year for mental health. I understand how hard it is with kids and mental health. I've been struggling with mine too. Lots of love and support to you ❤

Good Morning my lovely beauts, how is everyone today? It’s nearly the Weekend 🙌 I’m going this afternoon for some Bio Remodelling, to cheer myself up. What’s everybody else up to ❤
Good morning my lovely girl ❤
What's bio remodelling?
I need to book myself in to get my nails done, not had them done since before Christmas but still feel yucky.
I'm going to be lazy AF today xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh darling that's awful! Glad she's on the mend. Bloody kids eh?!
Massive 🫂 It's a horrible time of year for mental health. I understand how hard it is with kids and mental health. I've been struggling with mine too. Lots of love and support to you ❤

Good morning my lovely girl ❤
What's bio remodelling?
I need to book myself in to get my nails done, not had them done since before Christmas but still feel yucky.
I'm going to be lazy AF today xx
Hi Sweetheart, it’s you know when you get a bit older & get little bags under your eyes (or maybe that’s just me) you get collagen injected & it gets rid of that & leaves your skin really smooth & looking really refreshed. I love it I have it done every 3 months. I take collagen tablets as well every day, it makes a massive difference to your skin (less wrinkles) I don’t have my nails done wish I could but I can’t cope with them 🙄 hope you’re ok lovely ❤

• Heart
Hi Sweetheart, it’s you know when you get a bit older & get little bags under your eyes (or maybe that’s just me) you get collagen injected & it gets rid of that & leaves your skin really smooth & looking really refreshed. I love it I have it done every 3 months. I take collagen tablets as well every day, it makes a massive difference to your skin (less wrinkles) I don’t have my nails done wish I could but I can’t cope with them 🙄 hope you’re ok lovely ❤
Have you ever thought of gel nails ☺

• Heart
Oh no, bet that was awful for you❤ hope she’s ok & you are too, sending you both love ❤❤
Have you ever thought of gel nails ☺
No I’ve not tried them, my daughters get theirs done all the time, not sure if they are gel, but I don’t like the feel of them, really wish I did🙄 how are you my love ❤

• Heart
That sounds amazing! I will have to have a look into that!
I adore getting my nails done, it's one of the only treats for me I have done every month. And I enjoy having a gossip with the girl who does them. I'm her adopted mum apparently 😂 she's a sweetheart.
How are you doing today? ❤❤

• Heart
That sounds amazing! I will have to have a look into that!
I adore getting my nails done, it's one of the only treats for me I have done every month. And I enjoy having a gossip with the girl who does them. I'm her adopted mum apparently 😂 she's a sweetheart.
How are you doing today? ❤❤
I really wish I could get my nails done they look so nice, but I can’t stand it, it just goes through me 🙄that’s really nice your nail girl sounds lovely, you sound like me talk to everyone, I love a good gab❤ You should look into Bio Remodelling it’s great. It’s a shame you just can’t seem to shake off not really feeling well, just like my girl @carlsberg22 you have both really suffered ❤❤ xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.