Bayyleyisla #2 Bayley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I strongly suspect there is a additional sugar daddy about who is funding her/them. No way he was able to buy her the birkin, van cleef, fund apartments in London. Hence why she doesn’t follow T on Instagram. To hide it
There was that claim by Paul on Reddit that Tex told Bayley not to Instagram anything he bought her, in case PC Plod comes asking how he could afford it.

If, and it's a big "if", Tex has been bank rolling her then he's fair stepped up a league in peddling the marching powder. Either that or his insurance scam business is doing a roaring trade.

But this is the same guy who was happy to take a trip to Abu Dhabi on Paul's dime, so he's got form as a leech.

Reactions: 8
There was that claim by Paul on Reddit that Tex told Bayley not to Instagram anything he bought her, in case PC Plod comes asking how he could afford it.

If, and it's a big "if", Tex has been bank rolling her then he's fair stepped up a league in peddling the marching powder. Either that or his insurance scam business is doing a roaring trade.

But this is the same guy who was happy to take a trip to Abu Dhabi on Paul's dime, so he's got form as a leech.
she doesnt do the best job of not instagramming things Tex and co arnt paying for

all these luxury hotel rooms.. now at the burj
Something looks very suspicious

Reactions: 1
Yeh I just don’t believe it’s tex’s funds. That suite she’s is will be tens of thousands.
Come on, there must be someone who knows the tea!!

Reactions: 3
Yeh I just don’t believe it’s tex’s funds. That suite she’s is will be tens of thousands.
Come on, there must be someone who knows the tea!!
Don’t know whether that’s just me but I find it shady that she keeps moving hotels too. Insinuates she’s going to different hotels with different men. Don’t know whether someone else noticed, but a few days ago she posted a picture of her watching movies in bed, from the surroundings it looked like a very small room as the tv was right at the end of the bed and the room didn’t look fancy like the different hotel room she posts… so that’s definitely Tex’s average apartment. It speaks for itself that she never posts herself watching movies of laying in bed in fancy hotel rooms..

Reactions: 11
Don’t know whether that’s just me but I find it shady that she keeps moving hotels too. Insinuates she’s going to different hotels with different men. Don’t know whether someone else noticed, but a few days ago she posted a picture of her watching movies in bed, from the surroundings it looked like a very small room as the tv was right at the end of the bed and the room didn’t look fancy like the different hotel room she posts… so that’s definitely Tex’s average apartment. It speaks for itself that she never posts herself watching movies of laying in bed in fancy hotel rooms..
Oh yehhhh defo makes sense and I actually noticed that today! Clearly joining rich men who are ok business trips every week or so.

ECD4404D-7A73-4C5D-964C-A2C466E4773B.jpeg

Just noticed that she posted a similar post with same caption but she deleted it and put this on instead. The previous one was same pose, same mirror, but with a gown and underwear - with a suspender belt…..
anyone else see?

Reactions: 3
Im shocked to see Paul engaged!
duck sake 🤣🤣🤣 hahaha

Is it weird I ever so slightly feel sorry for him? He’s a narcissist but can’t believe he thinks these women love him. She’s only posted just the ring, you wouldn’t know they were ‘together’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck sake 🤣🤣🤣 hahaha

Is it weird I ever so slightly feel sorry for him? He’s a narcissist but can’t believe he thinks these women love him. She’s only posted just the ring, you wouldn’t know they were ‘together’ 🙈
I screamed when I saw she only posted the ring hahaha. He tags her in every pic but the tags don’t show on her page, she’s embarrassed by that man and I would be too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it my eyes or does that ring have visible inclusions? I’m not that impressed to say it’s DeBeers 😳

Reactions: 2
T
duck sake 🤣🤣🤣 hahaha

Dead at #🧸 on her post.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.