Bayley Isla/Ivy Jacob #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think anyone is even asking her questions? I know she has 78k followers, but most of the comments on her posts are from the same set of girls (likely in an engagement pod), and then a few comments from thirsty men.

She doesn’t really reveal anything about her personality, so there’s not much to go on to ask her anything?

My guess is that the only people using the question boxes on her stories is men begging her so there’s no results to post 😂
Probably not but then I don’t know why she bothers to put the box up if she knows no one is asking question? Anything she does answer is the same tit about clothes, fave bag, make up, if she lives in London/Dubai… Died when she answered one once about if you need qualifications to be successful and she said no 🥴 Because she’s a great example of success. I’d love to see where she is in 10 years time.

Reactions: 5
can someone explain an engagement pod to me?? ive seen it mentioned before but not really sure what it is..like is it a group of people all under the same management that interact with eachother?

can someone explain an engagement pod to me?? ive seen it mentioned before but not really sure what it is..like is it a group of people all under the same management that interact with eachother?
Wannabe influencers who just comment on each other’s posts etc acting like besties when they don’t know each other. Ultimately to give likes and comments, and increase each other’s engagement.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I know this is Bayley’s thread but someone previously brought up Jasmine Rivers.. what on earth is going on here
Has she deleted her account and is she lle officially nuts lmao her content is so chaotic and plays up to the lady of the Manor which makes me think either her mum or someone married into it recently or she's just lying lol. It's chaotic!!! I also googled the name saved and nobody comes up lol

Bit pathetic when last week she was posting stuff like this

She’s posted a pic of them together now as well
How is she not mortified 🥴 guess when you have no career outside of men you are reliant on them. I would feel so awkward walking down the aisle after doing this every other month

Reactions: 2
They had unfollowed each other yesterday again 🤣 wonder when she will get the ring back out

Reactions: 1