Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine Rachel bought it and she’s just living there. It is a bit weird, I don’t follow Rachel much but she seems to have dropped her family for her new partner which, it’s great she’s going out and having fun but when you’d rather hang out with new friends etc than see newborn family members it’s seems a bit out of character for someone who seemed very family oriented. She’s barely seen Luke, wasn’t it his first birthday the first time she’s seen him since birth! He didn’t have a clue who she was, or was sad to see!
I thought that was because the others were doing a strict staying isolated at home due to covid thing, whereas Rachel wasn’t so they didn’t see her as she wasn’t isolating like Colleen and Chris’ families.

It is sad to see Rachel seemingly so distanced from her family now. I'm not totally unbiased on this subject as a similar thing happened with my sister and we never got that closeness back before she died. I get that it's probably the covid situation but if I was self employed and my sister was going through a tough period like colleen is I would willingly do what it takes to be there for her if only for a short time. I get she loves her girlfriend but it isn't going to kill them to spend a couple of weeks apart. When she first told of her breakup with her ex she spoke of how much she relied on colleen and how grateful she was to her. It would be nice if she would repay that support.

Reactions: 7
It is sad to see Rachel seemingly so distanced from her family now. I'm not totally unbiased on this subject as a similar thing happened with my sister and we never got that closeness back before she died. I get that it's probably the covid situation but if I was self employed and my sister was going through a tough period like colleen is I would willingly do what it takes to be there for her if only for a short time. I get she loves her girlfriend but it isn't going to kill them to spend a couple of weeks apart. When she first told of her breakup with her ex she spoke of how much she relied on colleen and how grateful she was to her. It would be nice if she would repay that support.
Exactly. Even if she took Flynn out for a day and gave Colleen that little bit of a break or more time to see the twins. It seems Kory is more like a sibling to Colleen than Rachel.

i'm still not feeling GF...i know that every couple is different but i don't know it's just really weird and Rachel seems to have changed a lot...

Reactions: 4
They got a new big TV gifted for their newest video cause they’ve all been crowded round a laptop to watch things for the past four years in this house. Tragic. Then they put the new TV in the parents’ bedroom so everyone has to crowd on the bed to watch something 🙄 seems like Jessica’s never leaving that bed ever again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They got a new big TV gifted for their newest video cause they’ve all been crowded round a laptop to watch things for the past four years in this house. Tragic. Then they put the new TV in the parents’ bedroom so everyone has to crowd on the bed to watch something 🙄 seems like Jessica’s never leaving that bed every again.
Glad it wasn't just me who found this very strange...they have a huge living room/sofa why didnt they put it in there. Noone looked very comfy squashed in the bed

Reactions: 3
Glad it wasn't just me who found this very strange...they have a huge living room/sofa why didnt they put it in there. Noone looked very comfy squashed in the bed
I know yeah, everyone was on each other’s laps and there was no room for Christopher. In fact I bet while they’re all having movie night he’s trying to do the washing up or getting stuff done round the house. Or editing.

oh also Jessica saying to just shake out the dusty clothes. She’s so grubby. I do wonder how much the kids wash and brush their teeth. Jessica always looks a mess. I don’t know why but I always think everyone’s probably a bit smelly in their house as Jessica is so lax. I’m a bit of a stickler for that stuff so maybe it’s just me who thinks like that!

Reactions: 2
I know yeah, everyone was on each other’s laps and there was no room for Christopher. In fact I bet while they’re all having movie night he’s trying to do the washing up or getting stuff done round the house. Or editing.

oh also Jessica saying to just shake out the dusty clothes. She’s so grubby. I do wonder how much the kids wash and brush their teeth. Jessica always looks a mess. I don’t know why but I always think everyone’s probably a bit smelly in their house as Jessica is so lax. I’m a bit of a stickler for that stuff so maybe it’s just me who thinks like that!
No I agree, if you look at the way the rest of the ballingers live I think chris is proberly pretty clean and would love a tidy immaculate house with well dressed clean children but he can't manage it on his own and Jessica is super lazy, she literally sits around and if Chris or the kids don't do it it doesn't get done.

Looks like on Instagram that Rachel isn't seeing family for thanks giving despite saying in a vlog the other day she was isolating to see family at thanksgiving! Really feel for Colleen, she could do with her sister right now!
Also noticed (not just by me) that Rachel was a high as a kite in her last video about Walmart clearance!

Reactions: 1
Looks like on Instagram that Rachel isn't seeing family for thanks giving despite saying in a vlog the other day she was isolating to see family at thanksgiving! Really feel for Colleen, she could do with her sister right now!
Also noticed (not just by me) that Rachel was a high as a kite in her last video about Walmart clearance!
Was Rachel always a big drinker? I know in her podcast she always says she has had shots or other alcohol, maybe Colleen doesn’t want a big thing so why couldn’t Rachel go to Chris’s and meet Teddy properly

Was Rachel always a big drinker? I know in her podcast she always says she has had shots or other alcohol, maybe Colleen doesn’t want a big thing so why couldn’t Rachel go to Chris’s and meet Teddy properly
I'm expecting that Chris will be at Colleen's with there mum and dad and trent like on Colleen's birthday! Feel like girlfriend is making it difficult for her to see her family

Reactions: 1
Haven't watched her videos in a while but just put the walmart one on and wow yeah she really does seem to be under the influence of something. I wonder if she's tired of doing her videos and has decided she needs something to help motivate her to do them. Not like she can stop filming them with the new house to pay for not to mention all the holidays they keep taking.

Girlfriend gives me major red flags on the abusive/possessive side... i don't know, i hope 'im wrong but cuuting off people from friends and family ( and getting them replaced by your own),moving in together ( si it's not just rachel's place anymore)...remeber how Rachel was supposed to avoid going out toget back to her family bubble for thanksgiving?
It won't last I think they will split within the year

In both Chris and colleens vlog of thanks giving Gwen makes a comment about not all the family..and the way it's said it's clear she isn't talking about the twins not being there. Apparently Rachel is gonna tell us why her Thanksgiving was ruined in her vlog today

I’m watching their thanksgiving vlog and Colleen really has Flynn just eating a “baby” branded yogurt at the thanksgiving table.
like where’s the real food?

Loved Jessica’s confusion over Erik making a charcuterie board when getting back from NICU…. Yes Jessica, people don’t slob around all day in bed and on the couch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.