Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted in the rave thread about them a while ago and as much as I do still like them there are things about them that are starting to irk me.
Jessica sounded like breast milk was the only way to feed her baby in the latest vlog and seemed disgusted he had formula. I know breast milk is better for babies but surely fed is best?
They also went on about this baby being ill in the womb and now he is born theyve not mentioned it. I just want to kmow if hes okay.
Jessica posted this on twitter and I cant help but think it isnt normal for a 12 yr old to want playmobil. They've really stunted baileys growth. She never interacts with children her own age and I think theyve set her up to fail in life.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I love coleen, I think she’s funny and down to earth. But the others I don’t like as much. Think they are a bit fake and oh look at me I’m a perfect parent . I have a 12 and 13 year old girl and neither played with playmobil since year 5. So around 10. Even my 8 year old is outgrowing it now. I mean he will play with the bits he has, but never asks for new sets

Reactions: 4
I only dip in and out with this family as its something my daughter watches. I am rooting for little Luke. I think he looks very different to the other kids, I hope he is ok

Reactions: 3
I only dip in and out with this family as its something my daughter watches. I am rooting for little Luke. I think he looks very different to the other kids, I hope he is ok
I worry something is wrong with him too and im suprised they havent updated us on him.

Reactions: 1
I hate to say it, but how adorable is Duncan. He makes my ovaries explode.

Reactions: 5
New here & I’ve only seen the baby on Colleen’s vlog. Was he extremely premature? Looks like he could have some feeding issues too w/ his recessed chin. That whole family/Ball. side, have got some unique noses! lol

Last edited:
New here & I’ve only seen the baby on Colleen’s vlog. Was he extremely premature? Looks like he could have some feeding issues too w/ his recessed chin. That whole family/Ball. side, have got some unique noses! lol
I think he was only 2 or 3 weeks early.

I don’t usually watch them but I have been watching their vlogmas as I’m so emotionally invested in their advent calendars 😅

one thing that irks me with them is how they let Duncan snatch. He is constantly snatching the other kids advent prizes and the parents don’t say anything, so he carries on. Today he even tried snatching Jessica’s jam before she’d even looked at it. I don’t think they’re used to discipline because they’ve been so lucky with their 3 older children being so easy, but I think they will need to start disciplining Duncan.

Anyone else seen this yet? I watched it last night and I’m still in shock. I believe this kid 100%

• Wow
I have seen it. Can’t believe it hasn’t had more attention
Me neither. I’m wondering if many have seen it as I’d expect more reaction than it’s getting. Can’t believe she’s not addressing it at all. Why would you not speak out. Strange.

The lad in the video comes over as very genuine and believable. Just my opinion obviously.

Anyone see the tiktok of parker parading round in red high heels. Im all for letting kids be kids and letting boys were princess dresses and girls being superheros ect. Red high heels on a 6(?) Yr old just doesnt sit right with me though.

I used to love this family but little things irk me now. I find Duncan is very front and centre for everything, yes hes clever but I sometimes find him too clever, its like he doesnt know how to be three.
I also noticed in the lastest insta post they have Duncan in a leotard too. I hope they arent pushing him to be like Parker.

Reactions: 2
I can never watch their videos as I'm always so distracted by the background and how untidy, messy and cluttered their house is. It seems be like that in every room.. so much stuff lying everywhere! I get they've got a lot of kids and are basically stuck in the house but they've only got two little children one of which is too small to make a mess anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.