Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching some I only randomly watch them... they have a live in nanny now, I really hope they don’t have more kids as they clearly can’t manage the ones they have!

Also, I am somewhat bothered that Parker is sharing a room with Bailey, he is 7 and she is 13. It’s just doesn’t sit right with me!

Reactions: 2
I was watching some I only randomly watch them... they have a live in nanny now, I really hope they don’t have more kids as they clearly can’t manage the ones they have!

Also, I am somewhat bothered that Parker is sharing a room with Bailey, he is 7 and she is 13. It’s just doesn’t sit right with me!
No that doesnt sit right with me either. Parker needs to share with Duncan or Jacob. Bailey needs her own space

Also, why do they need a live in nanny?

No that doesnt sit right with me either. Parker needs to share with Duncan or Jacob. Bailey needs her own space

Also, why do they need a live in nanny?
Jessica talks about it from 8mins

But basically, her and Christopher are too busy and need help!

I posted in the rave thread about them a while ago and as much as I do still like them there are things about them that are starting to irk me.
Jessica sounded like breast milk was the only way to feed her baby in the latest vlog and seemed disgusted he had formula. I know breast milk is better for babies but surely fed is best?
They also went on about this baby being ill in the womb and now he is born theyve not mentioned it. I just want to kmow if hes okay.
Jessica posted this on twitter and I cant help but think it isnt normal for a 12 yr old to want playmobil. They've really stunted baileys growth. She never interacts with children her own age and I think theyve set her up to fail in life.
See my kids at that age have/are asking for that kind of thing. Why not? I’d much rather they asked for that at 11/12 rather than make up, hair straighteners, etc which I personally don’t think are appropriate.

My children certainly aren’t stunted because they play/Ed with dolls, playmobil, Lego, at 12years old.

The Thank you sooo much from the kids especially Bailey is just too fake. And what’s with Bailey nibbling at the chocolate like a hamster? ... I didn’t realise the kids shared rooms though!

Reactions: 1
I was searching for their channel earlier and the first things that came up were “ballinger family Bailey period” and “ballinger family Bailey puberty”. What the actual duck???!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I was searching for their channel earlier and the first things that came up were “ballinger family Bailey period” and “ballinger family Bailey puberty”. What the actual duck???!
I had the same experience when I was googling about the bee sting referenced above. Still didn't find out what the bee sting was about, but totally repulsed by those searches.

Hi recent lurker here! Just saw the vlog from today and I am totally not shocked at the fact they’ve brought up having another baby to the kids. Obviously they will do whatever they want to do but I feel like they should wait for a bit to see how Luke develops in the next couple years because like they have said, they are still unsure of his possible delays. It just feels like bringing it up to the kids makes the expectation higher.

Hi recent lurker here! Just saw the vlog from today and I am totally not shocked at the fact they’ve brought up having another baby to the kids. Obviously they will do whatever they want to do but I feel like they should wait for a bit to see how Luke develops in the next couple years because like they have said, they are still unsure of his possible delays. It just feels like bringing it up to the kids makes the expectation higher.
I just don’t get it, they can’t manage the ones they have - they’ve had to get a nannny now because they can’t cope! And yeah Luke, they have no idea how he will turn out there’s a possibility he may need constant care which will take up so much of their time. I don’t get it at all!

Wait. They want to have another baby!? Goodness.
I do wonder what Jessica does all day though, the older 3 all seem to have most of their homeschooling online nowadays, so it's really just the two youngest that need more looking after. But then she has a nanny on top to help out. & with the pandemic they aren't going out so no driving the children to extra activities they might be in.
To be honest they seem a bit of a disorganised and go with the flow kind of family so I feel like it come across as more chaotic than it really is.

If they have another baby I reckon Duncan will get a bit 'lost', the older 3 will be growing up, getting on with online homeschool themselves, Luke will be demanding special attention due to his additional needs, the baby will obviously take up a lot of care and attention and then where does that leave Duncan when his homeschooling needs to be more hands on at a younger age.

I like the Ballinger family a lot and I do admire them (apart from some things but everyone does things differently). The one thing I’ve noticed recently that really irks me though is the fact that Duncan always snatches. I love Duncan, I’ve always thought he was the cute one and would grow out of snatching but on camera they don’t seem to tell him no. I know they’ve worked in the past on getting Bailey and Parker to stop interrupting other people talking so it’s clear that they notice what their children are doing. Duncan mainly snatches off of Luke or Jessica, obviously Luke doesn’t know any different but Jessica does!

Just my thoughts! I do really admire them and applaud their parenting during a pandemic, it’s refreshing to see people with a social media presence taking the pandemic seriously.

I like the Ballinger family a lot and I do admire them (apart from some things but everyone does things differently). The one thing I’ve noticed recently that really irks me though is the fact that Duncan always snatches. I love Duncan, I’ve always thought he was the cute one and would grow out of snatching but on camera they don’t seem to tell him no. I know they’ve worked in the past on getting Bailey and Parker to stop interrupting other people talking so it’s clear that they notice what their children are doing. Duncan mainly snatches off of Luke or Jessica, obviously Luke doesn’t know any different but Jessica does!

Just my thoughts! I do really admire them and applaud their parenting during a pandemic, it’s refreshing to see people with a social media presence taking the pandemic seriously.
Yessss!!! I pointed this out last Christmas when they would go around the room and open their advent calendars. He would go straight up to whoever opened theirs and snatch the prize straight away, while Chris and Jessica said nothing! It really got on my nerves

I do usually love their parenting and like the fact they have taken the pandemic seriously, nowhere I thought it was a bit naff that they had their babysitter move in with them for a large period of lockdown. She only just went home for Christmas, but I don’t understand why they have all these children and want more, when they need a live in babysitter to help out when they’re all at home anyways? Not like any of them need to leave for work. Duncan’s snatching is really annoying also. And I noticed that the majority of their advent Jacob either didn’t share or gave the tiniest pieces out. I know they didn’t have to share, but he always took everyone else’s.

Yeah, I’ve noticed this - they’ve really improved Parker’s manners as I felt like he was much worse with wanting to be center of attention so it’s nice to see he’s calmed down quite a bit. Although he still has to try and rip open other peoples presents and has to be the first to see it, you can tell with editing he’s told to stop as one second he’s holding a gift and the next he’s looking bored as they open it but with time I think he’ll mellow out and probably Duncan will follow the same!

I just watched their Christmas day one and I may have seen wrong but I don't really want to watch it again. All the boys got their big presents and they were really expensive gifts that cost hundreds of dollars. Then we see Bailey get hers
and it's a jigsaw. Seems unbalanced to me. Maybe her present from 'santa' was a similar price to boys big presents and surely at her age she knows it's really off her parents but I don't know. If I was her mother and given how charitable her santa gift was I think I'd want to get her a pretty decent big gift that even if not quite as expensive as they boys didn't look quite so much less. Also not quite sure why Jessica was so amazed about it being a 1000 piece puzzle as that's a common size for them to be where I'm from.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.