Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bailey has officially started school according to Jessica on Twitter - I really hope they didn’t vlog it for Bailey’s sake

Reactions: 1
Bailey has officially started school according to Jessica on Twitter - I really hope they didn’t vlog it for Bailey’s sake
I hope kids don't bully her and she gets to see how fucked up her childhood has been, get emancipated and never look back. And sue the duck out of her parents.

Reactions: 2
I was watching old vlogs today, they really used to dress bailey like some character out of little house on the prairie and a mess of hair like a birds nest, she's gonna get bullied so hard if her classmates find these vlogs

Reactions: 5
The old kitchen looked outdated I’ll give them that, but the reason it looked so bad was it was always so cluttered and the work surfaces filled with stuff sat out with barely enough room to use the kitchen. Same with the rest of the house - hugely over cluttered. It looks great now but sure it won’t be so nice once all the stuff creeps back to their old resting places.

Reactions: 3
Interesting to see the kids now seem to wear proper clothing in the latest videos after it being mentioned here a few weeks ago!

The old kitchen looked outdated I’ll give them that, but the reason it looked so bad was it was always so cluttered and the work surfaces filled with stuff sat out with barely enough room to use the kitchen. Same with the rest of the house - hugely over cluttered. It looks great now but sure it won’t be so nice once all the stuff creeps back to their old resting places.
The whole house was outdated they were just too lazy to do anything, pretty sure there’s nails coming out of their bedroom carpet that they mentioned. They are just using a small leak as an excuse to claim money to renovate the house!

Does anyone here have the ability to create a new thread? I do not have enough posts to be able to create one. I do not see any titles suggested but maybe we can pull from the most liked post from @Anonymous 19
Ballinger Family #2: It's not normal!!! This is not a normal family!!!!! This is not ok!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone here have the ability to create a new thread? I do not have enough posts to be able to create one. I do not see any titles suggested but maybe we can pull from the most liked post from @Anonymous 19
Ballinger Family #2: It's not normal!!! This is not a normal family!!!!! This is not ok!!!!!
I'll try and make one but I also don't know if ill be able to

I'll try and make one but I also don't know if ill be able to
I don't think I'm able to, j don't get that "post a thread" orange box

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.