Bakewithrahul (Rahul from GBBO)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we get some love for Rahul please? He is an absolute treasure. His baking is fab and he always gets behind the other contestants, always posts supportive comments on their Instagram pages and bigs them up. Lovely guy. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aw yeah such a sweetie!!! I always routed for him when he was on the show, and was so pleased he won. I love how supportive he is of others and he just genuinely seems like such a nice guy. Wonder if he is will ever do anything with his baking fame so to speak?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He made Noel Fielding's daughter's birthday cake too apparently. I suspect he will make respectable if not huge money doing baking commissions and work. Most of the decent bake off contestants, even those who didn't win, seem to get some paid gigs out of it, I remember Martha (was that her name? Teenager, lovely girl) got a gig devising recipes for Waitrose or something like that, and lovely Luis (RIP 😪) made some money doing bread baking lessons. Rahul is such a sweet lad, he's not fame hungry and probably wouldn't have the confidence or presence to do presenting gigs like Nadia (who I also really really love), but I think he enjoys the camaraderie on instagram amongst fellow bakers and the warmth and affection he gets shown on there has probably helped his shyness and confidence a bit. :)

Reactions: 4
Aw, Rahul is such a sweetheart. I picked him the first night on Bake Off and put a tenner on him, so needless to say I was delighted when he won!
Was delighted for him too though as I don't think he believes in himself at all, and his cakes are so amazing. His icing skills in particular are second to none. He's very talented.
Would love to see him do well 😊

Reactions: 3
This just inspired me to go and look at his insta and wow, he is seriously talented isn't he and such a positive person. Definitely hitting the follow button!

Reactions: 5