Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't think I've loved a baker as much as Tamal Ray. And I've loved many bakers over the years.

Honourable mention to Brendan the Bakernator.

Reactions: 3
Plenty of opportunities to Bake With A Legend here, including Ian Cumming.
I liked Peter, last years winner, purely for making gluten free cake that looked like it might not taste of sadness 😂

Reactions: 3
The smug one. There's one every year. Ian who was in the final the year Nadiya won had to be the worst ever.
I love love love Nadiya and so pleased she won, but it was almost as good it wasn’t Ian

Selasi I was great - I loved that that series all stayed in touch. I really liked Candice, thought she should win and Ruby - she was year before last was she? So disorganised but so charming.

Reactions: 1
I still watch it but bake off lost all credibility for me the year Laura sailed through to the final.

Reactions: 10
Who was that man who went out relatively early last year? He was very much an older antiques gentleman and I thought he was gay but he may not have been... He was so funny, we were sad to see him go because he just always had us in stitches 😂 his bakes were shocking though!

Reactions: 5
Who was that man who went out relatively early last year? He was very much an older antiques gentleman and I thought he was gay but he may not have been... He was so funny, we were sad to see him go because he just always had us in stitches 😂 his bakes were shocking though!
Rowan! I think he was gay, I remember them showing him and his partner. Even though he wasn’t the best baker he was always so enthusiastic. I loved his waistcoats.

Reactions: 12
Rowan! I think he was gay, I remember them showing him and his partner. Even though he wasn’t the best baker he was always so enthusiastic. I loved his waistcoats.
That's it! Oh he was just fab - really made me laugh. And yes his waistcoats were impeccable!

Reactions: 6
And I’m different again, I liked both of them. But I really loved Helena the goth, she was fab.

Reactions: 15
Is it cake week? It’s a crime against Bake Off if you don’t have snacks matching the theme of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.