Bad Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come? Is there some sort of reunion?
No, it was because the whole series is being streamed. Fenner, Shell Dockley and a Julie were on, via zoom. You really didn't miss much, although I did note they seemed to be somewhat excluding my beloved Fenner and speaking over him a lot

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh gutted I missed it. I'd love them to reboot if they did it well. And by well I mean wonderfully over the top.

Reactions: 2
There’s a new prison drama starting soon on channel 4 called Screw, but I don’t know when it starts or what type of show it is 😂

There’s a new prison drama starting soon on channel 4 called Screw, but I don’t know when it starts or what type of show it is 😂
I think the trailer said it was starting early 2022. I like prison dramas so I'm going to watch to see if it's any good.

Reactions: 1
Think it’s 6th Jan Screw starts. Love a prison drama so 🤞 it’s a good one!

Reactions: 3
Think I've only got the Christmas ep to go now and yeah series 8 was trash. Shame though as it still had potential, it just seemed to go mad with the writing of characters and general storylines. Nothing flowed at all in the last series.

Reactions: 3
Wait, so what happened with the “new” PO, the one that was seen shagging Natalie Buxton and it seemed like he was always plotting? Did he actually have a plan or what?

Anyone else tuning in for Screw tonight? Fingers crossed it’s good as we love a good prison drama.

Note sure if I’m feeling this show at the moment?
When a character is SO good in their debut role it’s often hard to look past who they first played, and I’m finding it a bit difficult to look past that she is not a schoolgirl from Derry working as a Police Officer in a mens prison, but that she is a 30 year old woman. But it’s not her fault she looks so youthful for her age!

Also, I clocked that the trans prisoner was born male even before it was announced. It was just obvious to me and I could tell straight away.

Its no bad girls Series 1-3, that’s for sure!!

I've bailed on Screw after the first ep unfortunately. I just didn't find any of it that believable. And yeah, the Derry girl talking in a Lancashire accent threw me off a bit too. Unfortunately she's a bit typecast

Looks like it's running right from the beginning again on Drama. On at really random times though.