Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always really liked her (don’t shout at me) and love the fact she does her own style (which is quite unique in some ways) but gosh she gets some expensive stuff. She’s just advertised a Monica vinader gold plated necklace that is £575!!! Jesus you could get a bloody 9ct one for that price! She does acknowledge it’s expensive but so bloody unrelateable 🤷‍♀️

What was with the camera eye bleeping on the date night reel?

Major, major cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She clearly tries desperately to be The Frugality who also resembles a bag lady most of time, but she has the years on her side!

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have her own unique style though, she copies three other insta accounts. Well, three that I’ve noticed. Nothing wrong with that BTW, but it’s not unique.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t have her own unique style though, she copies three other insta accounts. Well, three that I’ve noticed. Nothing wrong with that BTW, but it’s not unique.
I always though she was quite unique to be honest 🤷‍♀️ although that said she does have a similarity to whatkathydidnext when you come to think about it! 🙈😂

Is there anything except links now? Links to expensive items at that so she must be raking in the aff cash. She's turning into 40notgivingup!

Reactions: 5
Is there anything except links now? Links to expensive items at that so she must be raking in the aff cash. She's turning into 40notgivingup!
They may be more expensive but she looks bloody terrible the white stuff she wears omg!’ who r these companies that give her stuff she don’t carry them well, not a good advertiser.

Reactions: 1
That pout again!!! It has made an appearance in every outfit in her latest reel. 🤣

Reactions: 4
The begging to save the posts and click the aff links :rolleyes:

She used to be relatable: busy mum and teacher, with high street outfits that matched that budget. Now it's just clicky link after clicky link of the same expensive stuff, especially the extremely high priced goods for that good whack of commission. I've had to unfollow.

I unfollowed months ago, it’s the suggesting that you buy better quality etc etc bullshit that annoys me, when quite clearly that’s alrighty when you’re getting it for free!

Also, what does bought with PR discount mean?
Either it’s a paid ad or it was gifted surely?

She seems to label all the gifted items as “pr product”. I agree it’s just ad after ad these days.

Reactions: 7
Also, what does bought with PR discount mean?
‘PR Discount’ means everyone should make a complaint about her to the ASA.

I unfollowed her too. 😀 Smug, know-it-all influencers aren’t the least bit aspirational. Neither are teachers who can’t spell or use apostrophes correctly either, for that matter.

Reactions: 8
The trip to Iceland I think nearly every outfit was a gifted one. Considering the amount of followers she doesnt get many likes or she is very crafty and doesn’t show how many likes.

Reactions: 2
Hardly anyone likes reels…yet she’s all about the reels ATM as that’s what insta promotes more.

Reactions: 3