Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes perfect sense that the ASA wants #AD not #gifted to be used. It isn’t like brands think ‘hmm, that Melissa Abbott in Yorkshire is a lovely lady, let’s send her a new handbag’.

It’s a business transaction where a brand sends Melissa products, often with a discount code and hashtags to use, in return for her showing the products to her followers.

Once she’s shared the products online she is free to sell them on eBay/Depop/etc, give them to her daughters, or throw them in the fire. The brand doesn’t care as their advertising has been achieved.

Reactions: 2
And why does she keep telling us about her daughters she can’t stop showing off some things should be kept private

John Lewis have reposted her Make up AD on their own page …. Jesus looks like she is putting her face on for Halloween 👻 the lipstick colour yuk!
She is looking more like Jo Brand in the video 🙊

Reactions: 1
John Lewis have reposted her Make up AD on their own page …. Jesus looks like she is putting her face on for Halloween 👻 the lipstick colour yuk!
She is looking more like Jo Brand in the video 🙊
Have you seen the comments! Someone said something about saggy eye bags and how nothing can make them go away …oo bitchy 🤭😂

🤭 On the John Lewis post? They must of been deleted as I cant see them other than two gushing ones from her insta mates.

She needs this holiday etc I thought husband had lost his job and that’s why she was back on 4 days a week having gone to 3 ?!

She rolling in affiliate link money. She has almost no content now, apart from some moaning and her nights out/travel. The rest is link after link after to link to anything she can think of.

Reactions: 5
The green sequin dress is awful! And this is coming from someone who has been a loyal customer at whistles for many years. Then she goes and puts a back jumper over it! Wtaf.

I see she is writing press trip on her freebies now! Press? Hmm, this is a woman that can’t even spell.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m all for women of a certain age not dressing frumpy, but is she having a mid life crisis?!

I’ve seen her in Leeds a couple of times shopping and looks like she’s permanently sucking lemons.

If I was ever considering buying a Bella Freud jumper, her reel “styling” it has put me off it.
There was not one stylish outfit amongst them. I also probably didn’t need to see her jiggling about in a reel - for the time it probably took to put together, it didn’t have the desired impact!

Reactions: 3