Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no affiliate link on Caralyn’s sticker. It takes you directly to the retailer, then the retailer takes you to their website.

I bet somewhere in that transaction Instagram makes a commission, rather than the influencer.

Reactions: 1
She just keeps posting and posting gifts she has no shame and those socks have made a return omg 😱👎. It’s not as if she is skint.

Reactions: 5
She just keeps posting and posting gifts she has no shame and those socks have made a return omg 😱👎. It’s not as if she is skint.
The socks, dress and shoes combo did make me cringe! I bet the kids at school kill themselves laughing at her every autumn.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, judging from today's stories she didn't appreciate the comments about the socks! You post the pictures, you get the freebies and the swipe ups, you show us what you're wearing every single day because you're an "influencer" but only sycophantic comments are allowed?

Reactions: 4
the best ever was once Fran (the fashion lift & dizzy princess Chloe ) were doing a live back in 2019 and one question was “can you recommend older bloggers over 55” and Chloe said yes Melissa back of the wardrobe 70 then suddenly realised tit she is only 49 and got the fit of giggles and just couldn’t stop. Fran was really uncomfortable and tried to cover up her mates mishap but it was so awkward it was hilarious. Not a fan of princess Chloe loves to shop but I had to agree with her on this Melissa looks far older than 50 and should definitely not be wear socks & shoes!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I like her style (but not the socks!) but I’m sick of all the ADs, incorrectly labelled. And the #presstrip and #prgift

Reactions: 2
What has she said? 🤣 I’m
the best ever was once Fran (the fashion lift & dizzy princess Chloe ) were doing a live back in 2019 and one question was “can you recommend older bloggers over 55” and Chloe said yes Melissa back of the wardrobe 70 then suddenly realised tit she is only 49 and got the fit of giggles and just couldn’t stop. Fran was really uncomfortable and tried to cover up her mates mishap but it was so awkward it was hilarious. Not a fan of princess Chloe loves to shop but I had to agree with her on this Melissa looks far older than 50 and should definitely not be wear socks & shoes!!!
I agree. she does look older.

I can’t understand if u go on social media then u r asking for criticism she is really rubbing it in with the free stuff I wonder what her fellow work colleagues and daughters really think and then to sell it afterwards on eBay what about charity? HMRC - benefit in kind.

Isn’t it awful? Truly hideous.

That TV tripod. The tiny coffee table shoved in the middle of the room. The revolting colours.

Kindly gifted, that old chestnut. And she should be listing each individual item with gift next to it. So sneaky.

Kindly gifted, that old chestnut. And she should be listing each individual item with gift next to it. So sneaky.
I did a bit of reading and it seems that the ASA guidelines don’t like ‘gift’ or ‘gifted’. What they state they want is for them to put ‘ad’ if an influencer has received something from a brand as a gift (and obviously if its a paid advert). I guess that if an influencer puts gift/prproduct or paid partnership after it then it makes it ultra clear whether they’re being paid for it or just given free stuff.
The main thing they say is that it’s got to be clear. I see so many posts from influencers where it’s blatantly a gifted item and it’s not declared even as a bloody gift let alone an ‘ad’. It really annoys the crap out of me.

Attachments