Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve missed the 70 off if that matters. Ankle socks with dresses, shudder. Bizarre bucket hats. Also, it’s off that John Lewis are laying off staff, but still ploughing these already independently wealthy women with hundreds of pounds worth of clobber.

Reactions: 2
You’ve missed the 70 off if that matters. Ankle socks with dresses, shudder. Bizarre bucket hats. Also, it’s off that John Lewis are laying off staff, but still ploughing these already independently wealthy women with hundreds of pounds worth of clobber.
I know, I realised afterwards and it irritated me lol. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Never mind!!

Reactions: 1
Used to like her, 4 kids and worked 4 days a week as a primary school teacher, elderly parents, very relateable. But now it’s decorating her living room and ad after ad. I thought her husband was recently made redundant.

Reactions: 3
Serious filters. Im so glad that with all the problems in the world a bit of ‘Burgendy‘ lipstick makes her smile! Was it a #gift she forgot to #mention?

Are they all getting Air and Grace boots?
Backofthewardrobe says she bought with a discount, WhatKathydidnext mentions no discount, says she bought. Any one else ?

Reactions: 3
Don’t ever believe they actually put their hand in their pockets and buy anything. Especially if it’s all the same thing at the same time! Too many of them get away with not mentioning gifts and Ads.

Reactions: 2