Back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've just rewatches series 1 so we could remember what had happened before series 2 starts this month!

Anyone else watched this? It's a great show, very funny. If you like peep show then you'd like this!

Reactions: 4
Loved season 1 and watched the first episode of season 2 last night. It’s hilarious!!!!
“Don’t give up on shoes Steven!!!!”
“Please don’t eat the Eucharist wafers, they’re Christ!!!!”

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wasn't going to binge series 2 but we've ended up doing just that 🤦🏻‍♀️

I loved this series, it was just as good as the first and the ending 😲

I can't wait for more! Hopefully it's not as long a wait as between 1 & 2.

David Mitchell was on Graham Norton a few weeks ago and said Robert had (I think) a brain tumor or growth and that's why production stopped and then when they started up again Covid hit so fingers crossed nothing major happens to stop production of series 3, haha.

Reactions: 2
I need to watch this, I don’t know how it slipped me by I loved peep show and love David Mitchell!

Reactions: 2
I wasn't going to binge series 2 but we've ended up doing just that 🤦🏻‍♀️

I loved this series, it was just as good as the first and the ending 😲

I can't wait for more! Hopefully it's not as long a wait as between 1 & 2.

David Mitchell was on Graham Norton a few weeks ago and said Robert had (I think) a brain tumor or growth and that's why production stopped and then when they started up again Covid hit so fingers crossed nothing major happens to stop production of series 3, haha.
Yeah Robert Webb wasn’t well at all I don’t think, that’s why it’s been so long between seasons.

I’ve watched it through twice now and the last episode has made me cry until I dry heave both times. It’s such a well made, well crafted show.