Azaelia Diamond Cain RIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor family. I know it must be a devastating shock even if it wasn't a surprise. God knows they tried everything to help her. Poor people. I hope it was very peaceful at the end and not frightening. I feel terrible for them.

They seem to have a lot of people around them supporting them; I hope they feel able to do whatever they need in terms of getting professional help, talking to those around them, celebrating their daughter's life, sharing/not sharing stuff online as they find most useful, and not feeling under pressure from the media/fans etc.

Reactions: 11
it’s unnecessary and inappropriate to have a another page regarding this beautiful baby girl, you can send her parents condolences on their social media platforms. Give her family some respect and remove this it’s not the time or place.

Reactions: 14
it’s unnecessary and inappropriate to have a another page regarding this beautiful baby girl, you can send her parents condolences on their social media platforms. Give her family some respect and remove this it’s not the time or place.
Couldn’t agree more. There’s been a few threads made previously and it hasn’t worked out. I know it’s been made with all good intentions but given the history of the previous threads it’s not really appropriate with how they have panned out and that is the last thing they need right now.

Reactions: 5
Rip beautiful ♥
I hope they have the right support and privacy to grieve, they’ve held so much in.

Reactions: 4
Devastated over this beautiful little girl. She desperately wanted to live. It’s just not fair

Reactions: 3
I was only aware of the two threads that got closed down because it ended up with some users commenting on how they spent the money and the other one was shut down as people were commenting on how they were posting on instagram. I hadn’t seen any threads made since she has passed. Thank you @littlebear93 as it was made with good intentions. I have requested to have this thread closed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.