Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here but have to comment on ayse honestly I used to love watching their videos and follow them they seemed so nice but now she’s completely changed .. no wonder she got pregnant so fast £££££ she knows she’ll be sorted and living in this huge insta perfect house that he owns so doubt she pays for anything gets driven around in a range or sports car lol and even the Face on his company website wtf I love zeliah she’s so fun and normal I’ve always thought ayse was a bit stand offish but wow even more now.. how is she not embarrassed that literally she doesn’t own none of that I’d be so embarrassed showing off the house etc knowing i had absolutely nothing to do with it

Reactions: 8
I like Zeliha, she comes across down to earth. Ayse on the other hand has changed beyond recognition and I really dislike her now. Very stuck up, trying to act posh (small thing but she never wore blazers and had much designer stuff before Jack for example) and generally unlikable.

The thing is Jack could drop her at a moment's notice and she's stuck with a young child and no house. She has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHTS over Jack's house so when he dumps her for the next girl she's screwed. She's become a pregnant stepmum as someone said earlier 😂 She's an absolute doormat, what kind of self respecting girl stays with someone who is talking to other people and then gets pregnant with 2 months!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ayse has literally turned in to a housewife. In the vlogs her sections are so dull compared to Zeliha’s. She was literally out of breath the whole time and exhausted in the vlog they uploaded yesterday, I feel really bad for her. I feel like she’s trying to do everything to keep Jack happy, especially when she was saying about him coming up the stairs and her panicking about him seeing her sitting down! She’s pregnant for goodness sake. Maybe since Jack is working from home all day she feels like she has to be up and about doing stuff? I don’t know. Their relationship just has a really weird dynamic.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or has Ayse been showing her dressing room for the past 3 days? I get that shes trying to do a transformation but think we’ve seen a rail of blazers and drawer of make up plenty of times. Just feels like its deja vu as shes been repeating herself for the past few days😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did they ever show the dog in the Vlog? Was it their joint dog or just Jacks?

Did they ever show the dog in the Vlog? Was it their joint dog or just Jacks?
It was Jacks dog! Not sure if it was in a vlog or insta but it shouldn’t be too hard to find if you want to find

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or has Ayse been showing her dressing room for the past 3 days? I get that shes trying to do a transformation but think we’ve seen a rail of blazers and drawer of make up plenty of times. Just feels like its deja vu as shes been repeating herself for the past few days😬
I dont like the oversized blazer look and wearing sweatshirt and jumpers and checked shirts as dresses. Looks tacky and try hard

I like Zeliha, she comes across down to earth. Ayse on the other hand has changed beyond recognition and I really dislike her now. Very stuck up, trying to act posh (small thing but she never wore blazers and had much designer stuff before Jack for example) and generally unlikable.

The thing is Jack could drop her at a moment's notice and she's stuck with a young child and no house. She has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHTS over Jack's house so when he dumps her for the next girl she's screwed. She's become a pregnant stepmum as someone said earlier 😂 She's an absolute doormat, what kind of self respecting girl stays with someone who is talking to other people and then gets pregnant with 2 months!
Im trying so hard not to be be judgemental but it really was a bad idea to get pregnant with someone she only knew a few months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ayse has literally turned in to a housewife. In the vlogs her sections are so dull compared to Zeliha’s. She was literally out of breath the whole time and exhausted in the vlog they uploaded yesterday, I feel really bad for her. I feel like she’s trying to do everything to keep Jack happy, especially when she was saying about him coming up the stairs and her panicking about him seeing her sitting down! She’s pregnant for goodness sake. Maybe since Jack is working from home all day she feels like she has to be up and about doing stuff? I don’t know. Their relationship just has a really weird dynamic.
yeh I thought it was weird when she said she pretended not to have a break when he came up the stairs. I’m not being funny but if your pregnant you take as many breaks as you want lol and if he has a house that big I’m sure he can afford some help cleaning it rather then Ayse who is growing a child inside her

Reactions: 13
yeh I thought it was weird when she said she pretended not to have a break when he came up the stairs. I’m not being funny but if your pregnant you take as many breaks as you want lol and if he has a house that big I’m sure he can afford some help cleaning it rather then Ayse who is growing a child inside her
But let's be real, she has literally nothing else to do. I feel sorry for her, she must feel very lonely and bored out of her brains. One of the most special times of her life and she's without her twin and best friend and stuck with some guy she's known 6 months.

Reactions: 13
Wait what? Jack specifically told Ayse not to do a house tour but their last vlog has house tour in the title???
If his house gets robbed due to Ayse he's going to be furious (rightfully so!)

Reactions: 1
Just watching their live and Ayse confirmed Jack's parents own and pay for the house and Ayse and Jack just pay for the bills. Makes more sense than him owning that huge house so young.

Reactions: 10
She was getting so funny about the questions on her living situation. She can’t exactly get annoyed when she’s had such a drastic change in her life. She also said she knew Jack was the one otherwise she wouldn’t have a baby with him lol

Reactions: 9
She was getting so funny about the questions on her living situation. She can’t exactly get annoyed when she’s had such a drastic change in her life. She also said she knew Jack was the one otherwise she wouldn’t have a baby with him lol
Yeah she was asking people to stop with the questions. I'm sorry but when you show a big fancy house and act like he owns it at such a young age, of course people will ask questions and want to know, that's what comes with sharing your life online so she can't be mad at people asking 🙄 she didn't have to answer it either, she chose to!

Yeah she was asking people to stop with the questions. I'm sorry but when you show a big fancy house and act like he owns it at such a young age, of course people will ask questions and want to know, that's what comes with sharing your life online so she can't be mad at people asking 🙄 she didn't have to answer it either, she chose to!
The way she answered it made it sound like her and Jack had equal ownership over the house because they shared the bills?? She honestly sounded so daft because at the end of the day his parents bought that house for him, not him and her! And when she was asked if she’d buy a house she said no because she had that one... I just think it’s so risky that she’s completely disregarding potentially buying a property for herself even if it’s in the future. Her relationship with Jack is so unstable or looks it at least. She didn’t get pregnant with Jack because she ‘knew he was the one’, they were having unprotected sex and she also liked the idea of being tied to him as he has the lifestyle and luxury she’s after. I really don’t like the person she’s become and would much prefer Zeliha on her own, she’s funnier and brings more to the channel. She even tried to make out on the live that she put effort into editing but apparently doesn’t do it because Zeliha apparently is too picky about it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn't watch the live but she seems very touchy about money. People are obviously going to wonder about her new situation.

The only designer bag she seemed to have for years was a louis vuitton felicie pochette (£745 now but she had had for years so would have been way cheaper when she bought it). All of a sudden since with Jack (in a very small time period), she has purchased a high number of designer items which she gets angry about when people assume it was bought for her. The below is a crazy amount to buy in a few months when its not her normal behaviour :

Mini lady dior bag - 3k
Chanel espradrilles- £560
Dior slingbacks- £730
Dior flat sandals - £550
Fendi baguette bag - £1550
Chloe trainers - £370
White chanel bag - not sure on price... but its chanel

She either spent a lot of her savings (maybe feeling a need to keep up with jack) or contrary to what she says, he is helping her fund purchases (completely fine if so).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Didn't watch the live but she seems very touchy about money. People are obviously going to wonder about her new situation.

The only designer bag she seemed to have for years was a louis vuitton felicie pochette (£745 now but she had had for years so would have been way cheaper when she bought it). All of a sudden since with Jack (in a very small time period), she has purchased a high number of designer items which she gets angry about when people assume it was bought for her. The below is a crazy amount to buy in a few months when its not her normal behaviour :

Mini lady dior bag - 3k
Chanel espradrilles- £560
Dior slingbacks- £730
Dior flat sandals - £550
Fendi baguette bag - £1550
Chloe trainers - £370
White chanel bag - not sure on price... but its chanel

She either spent a lot of her savings (maybe feeling a need to keep up with jack) or contrary to what she says, he is helping her fund purchases (completely fine if so).
She probably has more disposable income if she’s not paying any rent and only has to pay bills now

Reactions: 3
She probably has more disposable income if she’s not paying any rent and only has to pay bills now
When she lived with Ben, Zeliha, Ben and Tom, her share of the rent would only have been £300-400 max. So she only has that amount extra now. Also, heating costs and council tax for JACK'S PARENTS (lol) house will be higher than for the old house.

I can't believe how stupid she is. When Jack breaks up with her she will be a homeless single mum. She has no rights over Jack's parents house whatsoever.

Zeliha needssss to make her own channel. Even comments are saying things like "appreciation comment for Zeliha" are getting so many likes

Reactions: 6
But as she still had that apartment with zehlia, I presume they were still splitting costs whilst they had it. This is the time when many purchases were made.

The way ayse is making it sound like they chose this house to move into and are decorating it to their taste is EMBARASSING 😩 it’s his parents house, he would have lived in it regardless of whether he met you and will continue to live there after you inevitably break up. Saying “we got this room carpeted” etc... they would have carpeted no doubt etc whether you moved in or not. Stop with the “we” did this and that, you didn’t Consciously decide on anything in this home, you just got pregnant and panic-moved into his parents home 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.