Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like having a baby was jacks idea, I reckon he has suggested it and she has gone along thinking it will never happen or will take ages to. I think zeliha was trying with Ben and thats why she was scared to tell her. But I do agree that she wanted a boy to be different and I don’t think I blame her when his other daughter is still so young, his ex must be thinking wtf

Reactions: 10
I feel like having a baby was jacks idea, I reckon he has suggested it and she has gone along thinking it will never happen or will take ages to. I think zeliha was trying with Ben and thats why she was scared to tell her. But I do agree that she wanted a boy to be different and I don’t think I blame her when his other daughter is still so young, his ex must be thinking wtf
Yep it must have literally only been 2 years ago that Jack phoned his parents with news of his first baby 🤯 poor family now getting another call with his latest baby mama

Reactions: 2
I must agree that video was so awkward to watch, I found that when they were ringing their family members Jack just looked so done and bothered I personally felt like you could really see it in his face. And like others have said I really do think Ayse wanted a boy just to please him, I bet she’s worried he’s going to leave her soon after the baby like he did to his ex (obvs I hope he doesn’t)

But their relationship doesn’t seem promising, really weird vibes between them and I found it odd that he was messaging others girls when they were seeing each other. I know they spoke about it in a video and it was early on into getting feelings or whatever for each other but if you’re committed into wanting to be with someone why would you be entertaining other girls I just find that really odd or is it just me

Reactions: 10
I must agree that video was so awkward to watch, I found that when they were ringing their family members Jack just looked so done and bothered I personally felt like you could really see it in his face. And like others have said I really do think Ayse wanted a boy just to please him, I bet she’s worried he’s going to leave her soon after the baby like he did to his ex (obvs I hope he doesn’t)

But their relationship doesn’t seem promising, really weird vibes between them and I found it odd that he was messaging others girls when they were seeing each other. I know they spoke about it in a video and it was early on into getting feelings or whatever for each other but if you’re committed into wanting to be with someone why would you be entertaining other girls I just find that really odd or is it just me
I find them so weird and I know Ayse isn’t perfect or anything but I don’t think Jack is the right guy for her.. it’s honestly sad for me to watch 🥴

Reactions: 4
Zeliha as well shouting from the rooftops that she wanted Ayse to have a boy.. I think that's disgusting of her tbf it's not in Ayse's control and she should not have expressed a preference for any gender, putting pressure of Ayse

Reactions: 3
Fair enough! Was so taken a back lol
I’m not 100% but I remember seeing a story where Zeliha put up drinks in the flat and said that Toms gf lives there

This is Jade and Tom

Reactions: 2
Aww I just saw Ayse answering questions on her insta stories and someone had asked how she was feeling and she said up and down and that she feels like shes going through it alone. Can't help but feel a bit sorry for her.
I really get bad feelings from Jack I hope he treats her and that baby right :(

Reactions: 6
Aww I just saw Ayse answering questions on her insta stories and someone had asked how she was feeling and she said up and down and that she feels like shes going through it alone. Can't help but feel a bit sorry for her.
I really get bad feelings from Jack I hope he treats her and that baby right :(
I must say I feel awful for her, pregnancy isn’t always as easy and breezy as some influencers make it out to be (Elle Darby and Carys). She has expressed a few times in vlogs that she’s concerned and worried about the baby constantly so I can imagine she spends a lot of time stressing. And now after seeing jacks sulky awkward reaction to the baby not being a boy I wonder what other petty things he sulks about that makes her feel awful. I can’t help but think now that the reason that she’s changed recently and is coming across quite stuck is because she feels like she may not be good enough for him and feels the need to put on this image. I obviously hope this isn’t the case but like I’ve said a few times already on this thread I get super bad vibes from him

Reactions: 9
You just know that she was begging the universe for a boy to make Jack happy. She will probably spend her whole time with him trying to but not in a good way more of a desperate way and I bet he doesn’t try at all. It’s sad and I feel for her also because it’s all new to her and he’s done it all before he just doesn’t seem interested in her or the baby in the slightest

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it weird that yesterday, Ayse put a poll up about if we'd like a house tour but now on her stories, Jack is saying no to a house tour... he seems waaay to controlling and I do not like his vibe!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it weird that yesterday, Ayse put a poll up about if we'd like a house tour but now on her stories, Jack is saying no to a house tour... he seems waaay to controlling and I do not like his vibe!
To be fair it's his house not hers, I wouldnt want my house all over the Internet either, its a target for burglary, especially as we know its a big posh house. He has his child staying there a lot, I think its a smart move not to show it online tbh

Reactions: 24
Deary me that poor girl is in for a tough journey with that Jack, a complete narcissist. I am always baffled how we're easily able to spot red flags in other girl's partners but not our own. If her sister bf was like Jack she would have told her to run. Of Course not the first couple to rush into the things, but it's the way he is in general that gives me an ick. I know people will say "you only see a snippet of someone's life online" if that's the best sides of him edited for the videos, I fear what his worse side is. I never trust performative men, he puts on a show AND HALF everytime that camera is on him and it comes across so fake.

Reactions: 9
To be fair it's his house not hers, I wouldnt want my house all over the Internet either, its a target for burglary, especially as we know its a big posh house. He has his child staying there a lot, I think its a smart move not to show it online tbh
I completely get that and actually agree, it's a smart move but it just felt like she was asking her parent not her partner. He just seems odd!

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen today’s hour-long vlog yet? Extremely boring & full of absolutely nothing...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.