Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread on the twins so thought I'd make one.

I do actually really like these two, I like their vlogs however I think their hauls are a little excessive and the fact everything they advertise is on their depops 5 minutes later looks really bad!

Thoughts?

Reactions: 3
Couldn't find a thread on the twins so thought I'd make one.

I do actually really like these two, I like their vlogs however I think their hauls are a little excessive and the fact everything they advertise is on their depops 5 minutes later looks really bad!

Thoughts?
I was looking for a thread on them. I like them as girls, they have nice warm personalities but haul after haul isn’t for me. I prefer their vlogs or chatty videos. Also what do you guys think about Ayse and her new boyfriend? Her ex must have been a tool if they were together that long then they mutually ended. I feel it was Ayse’s choice to end things.

Reactions: 1
I always found it odd that they (the twins and their partners) all lived in the same house?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I always found it odd that they (the twins and their partners) all lived in the same house?
Me too but I think it was the most cost effective and as the twins business partners it worked. One of the partners and his brother also work together I think so probably convenience and cost

Reactions: 5
Also seems like Ayse’s boyfriend has a child, wonder what Ayse thinks about that?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He seems quite well off, I think he lives quite far from them and they seem to be spending a lot of time together! I wonder if its affecting their youtube. They don't seem to be uploading as much lately.

Reactions: 1
all though the ads are annoying them seem pretty harmless and come across as genuine girls.

Reactions: 2
He seems quite well off, I think he lives quite far from them and they seem to be spending a lot of time together! I wonder if its affecting their youtube. They don't seem to be uploading as much lately.
Yeah Ayse has been in London mostly, but they do pre film and film a few in a day too!

It was so obvious that ayse absolutely despised her ex boyfriend, Ben. I felt so bad for the guy whenever he was in their videos! It was so obvious they hadn’t had sex for about three years lol

• Haha
Ayse is out for dinner with Zeliha, her bf and her bf’s mum! They seem to be serious.

Ayse and Zeliha are full of tit and never get called up for it.
During lockdown their mum and sisters came round from up north but were "Just going to be in the garden"... yeah right when they filmed themselves emptying their dressing room 🤣 the mum and sisters obviously would not come down from so far away to sit in the garden! They think their subs are stupid.

Ad after ad and they put gifted stuff on depop straight away... disgusting and I've reported them for this.

Their lives are so bland, day in day out they just shop and don't do anything else.

They have very few friends and latch onto these 20 year old cousins when A&Z are both 25. Does anyone know why they moved to Norwich?

It is obvious Ayse is with Jack for his money. She is desperately trying to keep up by purchasing new designer goods now. Why would a 25 year old want to be a stepmum?

Feel bad involving looks but they do think they are gods gift when their foreheads are massive and their eyes are really far apart.

Their YouTube channel is just constant hauls because they have no substance to them.

Also their surname used to be Osman, why did they change it? I feel sorry for their dad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was so obvious that ayse absolutely despised her ex boyfriend, Ben. I felt so bad for the guy whenever he was in their videos! It was so obvious they hadn’t had sex for about three years lol
I always thought that Ben seemed so moody tbh! But you're right, I get the same vibe with Zeliha and Ben too they just seem very bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.