Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way ayse is making it sound like they chose this house to move into and are decorating it to their taste is EMBARASSING šŸ˜© itā€™s his parents house, he would have lived in it regardless of whether he met you and will continue to live there after you inevitably break up. Saying ā€œwe got this room carpetedā€ etc... they would have carpeted no doubt etc whether you moved in or not. Stop with the ā€œweā€ did this and that, you didnā€™t Consciously decide on anything in this home, you just got pregnant and panic-moved into his parents home šŸ¤£
This is so spot on! She doesnā€™t realise how ridiculous she sounds! She acts like sheā€™s a massive house wife but sheā€™s neither a wife nor a home owner. Donā€™t get me wrong I know loads of people who obviously move in with their partners and donā€™t own the house too or arenā€™t married but the way sheā€™s going about it and acting is hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is so spot on! She doesnā€™t realise how ridiculous she sounds! She acts like sheā€™s a massive house wife but sheā€™s neither a wife nor a home owner. Donā€™t get me wrong I know loads of people who obviously move in with their partners and donā€™t own the house too or arenā€™t married but the way sheā€™s going about it and acting is hilarious
In a video a few months back zeliha actually said she is saving her money to buy a house and that Ayse likes to spend her money. Hats off to zeliha for being sensible and ambitious unlike ayse. It's actually quite cringey that she hasnt got a pot to piss in, pregnant with someone she has known since may and passing of the house (thats way out of her financial reach on her own) as if its her own. And dont even get me started on those ridiculously over priced designer bags. She is nothing but a show off. People are losing jobs/income due to lockdowns and all madam does is show us her designer bags, oversized zara blazers that swamp her and tell us where her sofas are from. Money cant buy class. Bore off ayse

Reactions: 18
In a video a few months back zeliha actually said she is saving her money to buy a house and that Ayse likes to spend her money. Hats off to zeliha for being sensible and ambitious unlike ayse. It's actually quite cringey that she hasnt got a pot to piss in, pregnant with someone she has known since may and passing of the house (thats way out of her financial reach on her own) as if its her own. And dont even get me started on those ridiculously over priced designer bags. She is nothing but a show off. People are losing jobs/income due to lockdowns and all madam does is show us her designer bags, oversized zara blazers that swamp her and tell us where her sofas are from. Money cant buy class. Bore off ayse
Zeliha said sheā€™s looking to buy a house by the end of the year! Sheā€™s just got way too big for her boots a little too quickly. Sheā€™s really acting like sheā€™s something special because sheā€™s in that big house but sheā€™s going to end falling on her face sooner or later. Obviously we donā€™t know the reason why Jack and his childā€™s mother arenā€™t together but I just have a feeling it isnā€™t something good, and the fact that he was already thinking of having another child before his last one was barely one is just a bit stand off ish to me... I actually use to really love the girls (still think Zel is amazing!), I had recently moved to where they live and due to my age and not having to attending school/college here I actually have no friends lol so I found it quite comforting watching 2 girls have fun in the town Iā€™d be spending my time in too but Ayse has ruined the image I had of her

Reactions: 6
ayse just did a true or false and someone she said true to ā€˜you and jack earn the same amountā€™ šŸ¤”

ayse just did a true or false and someone she said true to ā€˜you and jack earn the same amountā€™ šŸ¤”
*said

Reactions: 1
Why does Ayse have more insta followers when everyone seems to like Zel more? Has Ayse always had more?

Reactions: 3
Why does Ayse have more insta followers when everyone seems to like Zel more? Has Ayse always had more?
I think initially their subscribers warmed up to Ayse first so she gained more followers and then she also announced she was pregnant which gain her more followers again

Reactions: 2
I always think it takes a certain type of ā€œmanā€ to meet a female YouTuber and be immediately ok with appearing in their videos and doing personal Q&As etc. Most of the men I know would say crack on do your thing but I donā€™t want to be involved... I dunno I just find it all a bit weird and opportunist. theyā€™re instantly ok with broadcasting their life when they didnā€™t before.. except if they enjoy the fame. Strange to me šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t understand all the influencer clothing hauls. We are in lockdown? I guess some of it is loungewear, but how much do you need just sitting at home?

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t understand all the influencer clothing hauls. We are in lockdown? I guess some of it is loungewear, but how much do you need just sitting at home?
As much as you are given so long as its free šŸ˜‚

Zeliahs insta Q&A- someone asked if Ayse was with jack for the money and sheā€™s replied ā€˜no me and Ayse earn a bit more than himā€™šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ is it just me that finds that a really weird thing to answer like how does she know exactly what he earnsšŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Zeliahs insta Q&A- someone asked if Ayse was with jack for the money and sheā€™s replied ā€˜no me and Ayse earn a bit more than himā€™šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ is it just me that finds that a really weird thing to answer like how does she know exactly what he earnsšŸ‘€
Yeah but even if thats the case his family are still more wealthy than them, im guessing cause look at the size of the house and they own care homes? I mean idk for sure but im assuming they are wealthier than both twins combined. And Zelihas answer was dumb even if its true. I know people think the opposite but Zeliha annoys me more than Ayse.

Reactions: 4
i was just about to say that!! i find it weird that she even said that itā€™s like sheā€™s showing off šŸ˜­

Yeah but even if thats the case his family are still more wealthy than them, im guessing cause look at the size of the house and they own care homes? I mean idk for sure but im assuming they are wealthier than both twins combined. And Zelihas answer was dumb even if its true. I know people think the opposite but Zeliha annoys me more than Ayse.
exactly !! itā€™s obvious he has a lot of money his house is massive šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

They might earn more TOGETHER but not individually. They earn 2.5k each tops monthly (they said in a vid they sometimes earn 5k a month but that's both of them combined)
Zeliha was showing off so much

Yeah defo, sheā€™s just doing it to make herself look betteršŸ¤£ so embarrassing on her part

Reactions: 5
They might earn more monthly than Jack but Jack and his family definitely have more sustainable wealth! Jack will always be able to fall back on his parents Iā€™m sure, considering heā€™s living in a house they own. Ayse and Zelihaā€™s wealth is just for the moment while theyā€™re getting brand deals etc.

Reactions: 6
They might earn more monthly than Jack but Jack and his family definitely have more sustainable wealth! Jack will always be able to fall back on his parents Iā€™m sure, considering heā€™s living in a house they own. Ayse and Zelihaā€™s wealth is just for the moment while theyā€™re getting brand deals etc.
Yeah Ayse and Zeliha have nothing to show for their money and it won't last longer than another 5 years. What will they do then? They are already two of the older influencers. There are new 18-21 year olds on the scene now.

On another note, I think I know who Jack's ex is. Are we allowed to post surnames? I think her name is Amy U.

If they earn more than Jack why have they got nothing to show for it? A business? House? Have they ever even had a clothing line with any brand? They make so much money but donā€™t seem to be that popular

Reactions: 7
Jack said he is salaried so say he is on Ā£40k that would be Ā£2.3 a month after taxes (I work in payroll I havent sat and worked that out lol) his house is paid for by his parents so thatā€™s loads left over. Ayse and zeliha said they have Ā£5k between them so then technically they would earn more but donā€™t own houses, cars etc and would still be paying tax on that

I actually really like the girls I have followed them since they had very few followers but I think they need to stop mentioning money and jacks money and just not post any of the questions about it because itā€™s all been said now and it just sounds like boasting and that they are just in it for the money now. Part of the reason I liked them was because they were normal girls, who got the bus etc

Reactions: 2
Jack said he is salaried so say he is on Ā£40k that would be Ā£2.3 a month after taxes (I work in payroll I havent sat and worked that out lol) his house is paid for by his parents so thatā€™s loads left over. Ayse and zeliha said they have Ā£5k between them so then technically they would earn more but donā€™t own houses, cars etc and would still be paying tax on that

I actually really like the girls I have followed them since they had very few followers but I think they need to stop mentioning money and jacks money and just not post any of the questions about it because itā€™s all been said now and it just sounds like boasting and that they are just in it for the money now. Part of the reason I liked them was because they were normal girls, who got the bus etc
They said they earn 5k sometimes not every month.

I agree that they used to be normal girls but now they are "keeping up with the Joneses" in Ayse's case especially

The flaunting of money is not relatable and makes them look bad

Reactions: 4
They said they earn 5k sometimes not every month.

I agree that they used to be normal girls but now they are "keeping up with the Joneses" in Ayse's case especially

The flaunting of money is not relatable and makes them look bad

Yeah I agree they arenā€™t relatable anymore, I think we will be able to tell a lot when zeliha and Ben buy their house!
I havenā€™t watched their last few vlogs tbh, I havenā€™t watched many of anyoneā€™s on YouTube tho I just canā€™t relate to anyone during this lockdown and Iā€™m sick of the influencer lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.