Ayse and Zehlia Clark #2 Everything is so beige & boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t know how they both can be bothered to move so much! She moved into that flat when she was pregnant with pia so maybe would’ve made sense to think ahead at that time aboyt a garden etc. so dumb. Weird they just changed pia and their own bedrooms around recently too, wonder why bother.

Reactions: 14
I actually don’t know how they both can be bothered to move so much! She moved into that flat when she was pregnant with pia so maybe would’ve made sense to think ahead at that time aboyt a garden etc. so dumb. Weird they just changed pia and their own bedrooms around recently too, wonder why bother.
Cause she has nothing else to do! Way too much free time doing nothing and moving is a way of getting some filming content

Reactions: 8
Explains why Ben had to get a second job! How can he be okay with how much Zeliha asks of him? While she doesn’t do much besides shop…
---
Also, someone create a new thread!😅

Reactions: 12
Ayse posed a birth story video for anyone interested.

No name yet. They announced Mila name very quick but haven't for this one. Going to get a new video in the coming days. Glad everything went okay with the birth especially with the blood loss. Sounds very scary.
I think the name will be short, maybe Maeve, Nell, Nova, Lia, Ivy

Reactions: 2
Ayse posed a birth story video for anyone interested.

No name yet. They announced Mila name very quick but haven't for this one. Going to get a new video in the coming days. Glad everything went okay with the birth especially with the blood loss. Sounds very scary.
I think the name will be short, maybe Maeve, Nell, Nova, Lia, Ivy
Very random but I love the name Nova

Reactions: 4
What do we think of Zeliha and Ben’s new house? I wonder how long they’ll stay at this one for. It’ll be interesting to see Ayse and Jack’s new house too, did they say when they’re moving?

Reactions: 2
What do we think of Zeliha and Ben’s new house? I wonder how long they’ll stay at this one for. It’ll be interesting to see Ayse and Jack’s new house too, did they say when they’re moving?
It’s sweet and nice they’ll have a garden for Pia but again I can’t see them staying for more than a year. They’ll outgrow it very quickly considering they haven’t upsized that much
---
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/131953076#/?channel=RES_LET

pretty sure this is their old apartment. Jesus how cheap is Norwich? Where I live that’s the price of a room in a bedshare.
This makes me question how much they make! I live alone in a 1 bed and my rent is more than that

Last edited:
Also why would you put your desk in the kitchen? Put a table and chairs in there and have dinner as a family. They have that 3rd bedroom (box room) put it in there. Ben has like two outfits and one wardrobe for her would be big enough for her if she sorted through all the clothes she’s bought but don’t wear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.