Awww Agatha Christie’s Poirot and Miss Marple.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love them. Especially the old Poirot,beautiful houses,lovely music and just gorgeous,Miss Marple old lady clued up..just wonderful if you like old Murders..

Reactions: 5
I love Miss Marple and Mr Poirot. The make up,hair and clothes.
I think I have now watched them all and then watch them all over again. ITV 3 is brilliant.
I am watching Endeavour right now

Reactions: 5
I love them - just have Murder She Wrote and Columbo constantly on series link!

Have also started watching Hart to Hart..... the shame! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love them both. I want to be Miss Marple when I’m old and I want Poirot to be my dad. Or something.

Reactions: 1
What I love about Marple and Poirot is that they have basically every actor who has ever worked in Britain appearing in them.

Like if you were on Pointless and needed a TV credit for an British actor, just say Marple or Poirot, it's probably right.

I’m watching fabulous Morse at the moment,! With Morse you have to watch everything.Otherwise you miss the the plot.

For Miss Marple it has to be Joan Hickson. The theme tune freaked me out as a kid in bits, but now I think it's well written. I found 'The Sleeping Murder' perhaps the most spooky of all.

I have adored Agatha Christie since childhood. My GrandMother had a collection of her novels, I still have most of them to this day.
The best TV and film adaptations are -
David Suchet as Poirot
Joan Hickson as Miss Marple
Evil under the sun with Peter Whatisface
Death on the Nile with Peter Whatisface
Murder on the Orient Express with Albert Finney as Poirot
I wish Sir Kenneth of Branagh had left the last two films alone. Dreadful

Reactions: 2