Avengers: Endgame

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel free to discuss anything to do with the MCU!
Please be mindful and tag spoilers.

Did anyone see Endgame today?

Reactions: 3
Feel free to discuss anything to do with the MCU!
Please be mindful and tag spoilers.

Did anyone see Endgame today?
I took my son's to see it yesterday morning and it was brilliant and had a few shocks in that we wasn't expecting, the cinema screening we were in was full of laughs, cheers and alot of sniffling noses at the end 😢😢 it's one of those though (with me personally) that I really need to see again, because it was such I big long movie with lots going on, that I feel it was alot to take in.
I don't know how to hide spoilers on here and would say more, but don't want to ruin it for those that haven't seen it.

Reactions: 1
I can't stand cinemas (or people in general) and get anxious they'll be someone annoying that will ruin it. So kinda can't wait to see it but at the same time I'm waiting 6-8 months until I can see at home 😬

So many MCU other films to watch in the mean time I guess

I can't stand cinemas (or people in general) and get anxious they'll be someone annoying that will ruin it. So kinda can't wait to see it but at the same time I'm waiting 6-8 months until I can see at home 😬

So many MCU other films to watch in the mean time I guess
My Husband and Son went to see it last night, great film but spoiled by late arrivals and a lot of munching of food 🙄 I’m going with him next week when hopefully it’ll be quieter .

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’ve just got back! A lot of laughing, cheering and gasps! I got chills in several parts! I really enjoyed it until the last ten mins. But I need to see it again when the cinema isn’t packed and I can take the ending all in (I daydream through films so I miss loads!)

My Husband and Son went to see it last night, great film but spoiled by late arrivals and a lot of munching of food 🙄 I’m going with him next week when hopefully it’ll be quieter .
I think every showing this weekend will be like that, I heard 7 million people might see it this weekend.

Think I'll be ignoring this thread until the autumn and I can watch it in peace

Just seen it's got a 9.2 on IMDb 😲

I LOVED ITTTTTT.

Yel, just go see a super early viewing or super late viewing when it’s quieter. You can’t wait that long to watch it.

Me and the husband went to the 10am screening yesterday! It was a good time to go as everyone was at work (we've both been off this week!) So just students really, and thankfully no one was even sat near us 🤣

I'm a die hard marvel fan and loved it, but did have to avoid my husband's view to hide my tears 🙈

Also...SPOILER ALERT...

I was so gutted they made Thor fat 😥😥😥🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me and the husband went to the 10am screening yesterday! It was a good time to go as everyone was at work (we've both been off this week!) So just students really, and thankfully no one was even sat near us 🤣

I'm a die hard marvel fan and loved it, but did have to avoid my husband's view to hide my tears 🙈

Also...SPOILER ALERT...

I was so gutted they made Thor fat 😥😥😥🤣🤣🤣
That part makes me laugh 😂😂

I took all my boys to watch it at 10am Thursday morning. I don't think I've ever experienced so many different emotions in a film before 😂

Reactions: 1
I loved it! I was definitely stifling the sobs but successfully managed some silent tears and a very wet T-shirt as a result. I would say that 9.2 on IMDb is a true reflection.

Reactions: 2
I loved it! I was definitely stifling the sobs but successfully managed some silent tears and a very wet T-shirt as a result. I would say that 9.2 on IMDb is a true reflection.
I tried to be sly and hide my face to just up to my eyes with my hoody. Then my 8 year old noticed and decided to take the mick for the remainder of the day!

Now I'm a grown woman in my 30s and I still get teary thinking about it now 😭

I don't understand how Captain America can stay in 1970 and grow old. doesn't that mean he's never Captain America, and won't that cancel out all of his participation ?

if anyone want to reply, remember to use [SPOILER ] <-no spacing before you type [/SPOILER ] <-no spacing

Last edited: