Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Me and the husband went to the 10am screening yesterday! It was a good time to go as everyone was at work (we've both been off this week!) So just students really, and thankfully no one was even sat near us ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm a die hard marvel fan and loved it, but did have to avoid my husband's view to hide my tears ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Also...SPOILER ALERT...

I was so gutted they made Thor fat ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Katya

Feel free to discuss anything to do with the MCU!
Please be mindful and tag spoilers.

Did anyone see Endgame today?

Reactions: 3

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I saw it yesterday with my eldest son and mum. It was so good but I was gutted captain america shaved his beard off and thor had grown his hair long again lol

It honestly did not feel like 3hrs. I feel sad that that is the end of the avengers as we know them.
I know๐Ÿ˜Š, the 3 hours flew by , did have a little tear in my eye twice as well .

Reactions: 3
I loved it! I was definitely stifling the sobs but successfully managed some silent tears and a very wet T-shirt as a result. I would say that 9.2 on IMDb is a true reflection.

Reactions: 2

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I can't stand cinemas (or people in general) and get anxious they'll be someone annoying that will ruin it. So kinda can't wait to see it but at the same time I'm waiting 6-8 months until I can see at home ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

So many MCU other films to watch in the mean time I guess
Oh Yel you are me! I am so so twitchy going to the pictures (people talking, eating, rustling crisp packets, on their phones, sitting near me) that I've worked out a system to minimise irritation for the rare time I do go. I never ever go in the evenings or weekends or cheap Tuesdays. I'll go right at the end of the film's run to the earliest possible screening. Quite often have cinema to myself. I also take foam earplugs just in case - they block out most irritating background noise but you can hear dialogue perfectly. Sadly can't do anything about phones lighting up. I sound like a joy don't I. My husband basically refuses to go with me! (Suits me as he's a bloody talker!).

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I can't stand cinemas (or people in general) and get anxious they'll be someone annoying that will ruin it. So kinda can't wait to see it but at the same time I'm waiting 6-8 months until I can see at home ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

So many MCU other films to watch in the mean time I guess
My Husband and Son went to see it last night, great film but spoiled by late arrivals and a lot of munching of food ๐Ÿ™„ Iโ€™m going with him next week when hopefully itโ€™ll be quieter .

• Sad

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I saw it yesterday with my eldest son and mum. It was so good but I was gutted captain america shaved his beard off and thor had grown his hair long again lol

It honestly did not feel like 3hrs. I feel sad that that is the end of the avengers as we know them.

Karlywert

Me too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I really hope so ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I was gutted too ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ but hope he'll be in guardian's of the galaxy 3 and be back in shape haha ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

He's 50? Bloody hell I didn't know that...I remember watching him in the film clueless with a bit of a crush lol ๐Ÿ˜ I feel old now haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I have watched all the marvel films Antman I discovered is the oldest but I never ever twigged he was josh,
I am never going to look at him the same again.

Reactions: 1

Yel

Chatty Member
Ok so finally watched it in 4k at home with the ability to pause.

I think I might be on my own, but I'm a bit underwhelmed. I wouldn't even put it in my top 10 MCU movies and thought infinity war was much better. Such high expectations and it really didn't live up to them. It wasn't a game of thrones season 8 though. This is why I should never get hyped up for something ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I saw it on opening day for my birthday... all I can say is what a birthday well spent! I did absolutely howl at the end but Iโ€™m sure the entire cinema was wailing by that point. Also I see the Thor/Quill/Scott Lang/Tony Stark discussion and lay claim to Tony. Ever since I watched the first Iron Man I was like, damn, gotta get me a piece of that rolling around the bed action. Which is a very odd feeling because I prefer the girls usually!

excited to see Thor again - in guardians 3? Like that heโ€™s fat - the fat bearded drinker Thor is the Thor I imagine when I read the Norse myths! Also ahhhhh I am in total love with Carol Danvers. Since my marvel sidepiece died Iโ€™m moving on! Haha. She looked amazing in the film all short haired and sheโ€™s so powerful :love::love::love:

Motherofboys

Me and the husband went to the 10am screening yesterday! It was a good time to go as everyone was at work (we've both been off this week!) So just students really, and thankfully no one was even sat near us ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm a die hard marvel fan and loved it, but did have to avoid my husband's view to hide my tears ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Also...SPOILER ALERT...

I was so gutted they made Thor fat ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That part makes me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I took all my boys to watch it at 10am Thursday morning. I don't think I've ever experienced so many different emotions in a film before ๐Ÿ˜‚

Feel free to discuss anything to do with the MCU!
Please be mindful and tag spoilers.

Did anyone see Endgame today?
I took my son's to see it yesterday morning and it was brilliant and had a few shocks in that we wasn't expecting, the cinema screening we were in was full of laughs, cheers and alot of sniffling noses at the end ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข it's one of those though (with me personally) that I really need to see again, because it was such I big long movie with lots going on, that I feel it was alot to take in.
I don't know how to hide spoilers on here and would say more, but don't want to ruin it for those that haven't seen it.