Autmazing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, and see how much attention she pays the boys now that she reads here? A WHOLE INTERVIEW with Patrick... Facepalm.

Reactions: 2
Utterly dull and unenjoyable to even watch her videos anymore. That late Christmas vlog was SAD. No tree, chaotic, junk and old toys everywhere in that living room. Sadie looked sad and bored. It just seemed like a lifeless Christmas.

I feel like that's pretty much a good summation of them at this point: chaotic and lifeless. Did they put the tree on the porch again instead of attempting to teach Tessie not to throw ornaments?

Reactions: 1
I wonder what her parents think of their parenting (or lack thereof)

I feel like that's pretty much a good summation of them at this point: chaotic and lifeless. Did they put the tree on the porch again instead of attempting to teach Tessie not to throw ornaments?
I didn't even see a porch tree this year.

I wonder what her parents think of their parenting (or lack thereof)
I think they see a lot. If you watch any of the videos from their grandmother, she is SO GOOD with the kids. She is calm, quiet, patient, and actually listens to them. The boys are completely different around her than at home.

It's been a hot minute but this week's video made me seek this forum out again. She's turned the comments off for their vacation video.
She has her 8 year old in the FRONT SEAT of their van while driving hours away to their destination. I cannot even comprehend the stupidity.

Last edited:
Even if I'm the only current contributor here for a while, that's okay! :) So....I really don't think things are going well in their household. This year's Christmas video may have been the saddest thing I've ever seen her put out. She didn't do her annual "This is what my kids are getting for Christmas" video this year because they were only gifted refurbished iPads. No Christmas tree, filthy home, greasy haired children, and they're all just sitting around on their iPads on Christmas Day. I've noticed the past few vlogs she prefaces the vlog by saying that Maggie has requested she make this video because she likes to go back and rewatch old videos on her tablets. I think (personally) this is Cammie's way of validating vlogging her children. It's because MAGGIE wants to see it. Well, the channel is no longer charming or educational. Tessie's hair is a rat's nest. Maggie looks unkempt most of the time. Sadie is sullen and quiet and obviously does not wish to be filmed by her mother.

And the house....WHY does she still allow Tessie to tear up the furniture? If it's an "autism" thing like she says, that doesn't mean it's okay. Discipline your children and clean up your home. A calm, clean environment does wonders for the mind.

Her husband left her and wants a divorce. He left her with no money to feed the kids. What a cowardly POS. Bet he's been planning this for a long time and has another woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She seems to be coping really well as a single mom. I bet her ex didn't help that much anyway so it's probably not a huge difference.