Autistic Interpretations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even see the button to make a new thread in the family forum. Maybe I’m still “too new”?

I can’t even see the button to make a new thread in the family forum. Maybe I’m still “too new”?
I don’t know how either. There is a link at the bottom that says “read this thread on creating a new thread” but it is still confusing to me. Hope whenever a new thread is created we are all given the new thread name. My suggestion for a new thread is A I antics continued.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how either. There is a link at the bottom that says “read this thread on creating a new thread” but it is still confusing to me. Hope whenever a new thread is created we are all given the new thread name. My suggestion for a new thread is A I antics continued.
It needs to be something everyone can find or some of us will be lost.....☹

Reactions: 1
It needs to be something everyone can find or some of us will be lost.....☹
Watched Jessica in video today. She has been picking her nose and flinging it all over. I would not eat anything near her. She is very jealous of Augustina also

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Watched Jessica in video today. She has been picking her nose and flinging it all over. I would not eat anything near her. She is very jealous of Augustina also
It creeps me out when she rubs her nose and then runs it over her hair. Must be all kinds of boogers in her hair. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Jess has no idea what it really means when they ask her if she wants to make a video. I'm sure her cognitive skills are limited. She was never taught social skills or how she comes across to the public. That's not her fault. We can drive ourselves nuts for sure. "Spots don't change." Val will continue complaining about one syndrome after the next to explain away her laziness and denials. She will not stop asking for things (the old wish list BS). Hannah will hide behind her aches and pains, live at home, and watch life pass her by. It goes on and on. Oh, tomorrow is greedy Thursday !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.