Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. How embarrassing. A few short weeks ago Sarah Kearns posts 100 holier than thou stories (complete with “screen free” highlight) about how evil screens are and sets the underwhelming goal of removing iPads until end of December. Brags about how great the kids are without them. Continues to show TV permanently on with kids usually glued to couch, staring at the screen. And now, she’s either decided the no iPad thing was either a) too hard or b) worth sacrificing her kids for the sake of some ad revenue 🤑 (Let’s be real, probably both)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is over $2000 on 3 kids for Xmas ludicrous or am I a pov mum?
We are high income and I would never. It’s just raising spoilt children. What are they going to do when they start to expect the latest and greatest all the time. Also as she said the kids are young, it’s just going to overwhelm them.

Lol. How embarrassing. A few short weeks ago Sarah Kearns posts 100 holier than thou stories (complete with “screen free” highlight) about how evil screens are and sets the underwhelming goal of removing iPads until end of December. Brags about how great the kids are without them. Continues to show TV permanently on with kids usually glued to couch, staring at the screen. And now, she’s either decided the no iPad thing was either a) too hard or b) worth sacrificing her kids for the sake of some ad revenue 🤑 (Let’s be real, probably both)
ARGH she is the worst!!!! Poor Knox is becoming purely their cash cow. Funny how quickly they go from we work super hard to getting their kids to work for them.

Reactions: 10
Who has said that’s what they’re spending?
I think it is if it’s just junk and no big expensive items - but if includes electronics or like a cubby, trampoline or swing set then nope $2k for 3 would probably be an average budget for most 2 income families!

Reactions: 1
Who has said that’s what they’re spending?
I think it is if it’s just junk and no big expensive items - but if includes electronics or like a cubby, trampoline or swing set then nope $2k for 3 would probably be an average budget for most 2 income families!
I just watched and as much as I dislike her 🤣 it didn’t seem too outrageous. Lots of big shared things, like monkey bars etc. The rest seemed pretty reasonable compared to the piles and piles of crap some of these influencers kids get (looking at you, Kearns family!)

Seemed a bit like using Christmas as an excuse to cover some of the big purchases they would have made for the backyard anyway.

Reactions: 5
I think she probably could have got away with giving them a lot less, considering they’re 2,5 and 6 years old.
They would be over the moon with the swing set, monkey bars and outdoor furniture, they probably didn’t need as many toys in addition, especially when Goldie is still playing with tomato sauce instead of the expensive rattan doll furniture she already has.
She obviously doesn’t go as overboard as some others (Kearns, I’m looking at you), but it can be hard when you set a precedent of a lot of expensive things from quite young, and then it’s expected every year.

Reactions: 5
Lol just watching Georg Woulfe stories as she’s been mentioned here. So she’s been waking up in the middle of the night for a few hours to “receive downloads” which she writes down & she’s greatful to work with “spirit” but she’s tired…..what is this woman on about she’s making as much sense as my crazy ex partner 🥴

Reactions: 2
I was actually surprised by her haul, I don’t think she over did it at all, I spend about $500 per child I have 2 and that includes there summer wardrobes.
We stick to one thing they want/need/wear/read from Santa so it’s fair.

But the new cot for a 2.5yr old ... stupid

Last edited:
Waiting for Jess to move Goldie from the cot in 2 months to a king size bed

Reactions: 4
Are the giant lips drawing attention to the terrible teeth?

View attachment 886738View attachment 886739
The teeth are terrible! I also reckon this one might have had a nose job (each to their own, but I don't remember her ever mentioning it - if you are going to do it, own it) The pics she posted for the latest birthday - there is one taken just after the birth, then one taken at the first birthday - different angles, or different nose?

Attachments

The teeth are terrible! I also reckon this one might have had a nose job (each to their own, but I don't remember her ever mentioning it - if you are going to do it, own it) The pics she posted for the latest birthday - there is one taken just after the birth, then one taken at the first birthday - different angles, or different nose?
It could be a nose job, but I also remember hearing that everything expands and loosens prior and during birth. I know my whole face was huge around the birth of my daughter. It could be that?

I was actually surprised by her haul, I don’t think she over did it at all, I spend about $500 per child I have 2 and that includes there summer wardrobes.
We stick to one thing they want/need/wear/read from Santa so it’s fair.

But the new cot for a 2.5yr old ... stupid
That’s pretty good, with it including clothes and everything!
I think I’ll do that ‘want/need/wear/read’ thing when my kids are older. I have a 2 year old who is content with kitchen utensils at the moment so I figure I’ve got at least another year until he starts to understand what Christmas is and I have to start doing it. 😂
We’ve been replacing toys as he needs though, so he definitely isn’t going without.

I’m wondering how long it’ll take until that $1200 cot is destroyed by Goldie.
That rattan trim will likely have holes pretty soon.

Reactions: 3
Are the giant lips drawing attention to the terrible teeth?

View attachment 886738View attachment 886739
Yes no shame in not having perfect teeth and no shame In altering one’s appearance but it seems strange to me that she would be so vain in some ways but not pursue Invisalign, even if not sponsored content. But good she is comfortable as is I guess.Unless she is too fixated on other features to notice her teeth.

Bec was born super hot and genetically blessed, then shacked up young with a super-star footballer. I’m sure she works hard, but show me a Mother of four who *doesn’t*? BecJudd has led a blessed life, and utterly bleeds privilege
She wasn't born that hot - she was a gangly, not so good looking kid, with glasses that had coke bottles for lenses. She has totally denied/forgotten where she came from for sure because we're not talking a great suburb to be proud of and she's never worked hard as a mother - she had a nanny because she couldn't cope. I can't stand the woman. She targeted a footy player, she would have had any footy player, there's a breed of girls in the West that the pinnacle of their life is to track and stalk footy players and pin them into marriage. Check out Rayne Embley (Bryant) another hate follow for me. Did the same as Cachia and Judd and married footy players. This one has ended up bitter and single too. Lives in a sponsored apartment, sponsored car and is saaahhhhh bizeee with her three kids that she doesn't have full time and spends most of her time whinging about laundry all the while getting her hair done, going to spas, having lumphatic drainage, lunching and boozing with other hags of a similar ilk. I can't stand them! WAGS - that's their career aspiration from the time the first hormone drops.

Fact, those lips might explode😳
Do you think it's a filter? Those eyes are all wrong - theyre like eyes you see through night vision goggles, they're all wrong. Its the no tits for me. She's got the body of a 10 year old.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.