• Kayla Itsines

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Anna Rose

Votes: 23 5.3%
  • Sarah’s Day

Votes: 58 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australian Influencers #11 Sponsored & Use My Discount Code
More of the usual from the jobless twits

Lol I’ve created a poll for laughs

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Came to comment on Candice Barber. She is awful. As a nurse and mum myself, just like her, I think it’s awful to abandon your child when they’re undergoing intense medical tests because YOU can’t handle it. It’s not pleasant of course, and my kids have had some experiences but I could never leave them when they would want/need me the most. I think it’s so selfish.

Reactions: 13
Came to comment on Candice Barber. She is awful. As a nurse and mum myself, just like her, I think it’s awful to abandon your child when they’re undergoing intense medical tests because YOU can’t handle it. It’s not pleasant of course, and my kids have had some experiences but I could never leave them when they would want/need me the most. I think it’s so selfish.
We talked about her a bit in the previous thread, I’ve had to unfollow her as she upsets me with her lack of parenting care. My daughter had an operation when she was 3 months. That was so hard but I was determined to be there for her at every step. There is no way I wouldn’t be there for her ☹.

Reactions: 6
She is so selfish. Everything is about her. Remember when she ordered herself a dumb bunch of balloons and she was getting mad because the kids kept playing with it. Idiot. And she was an ICU nurse for like 5 minutes

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That is awful! I couldn’t even imagine doing that to your child.
All they would want is their mum and/or dad in that instance, their safe person. What a horrible witch

Reactions: 3
Georgia Love is being roasted for getting a free trip to Saudi Arabia to promote tourism there
I cant blame anyone for roasting her over this. SA is a human rights criminal state and shouldnt be supported. Its as bad as if she was posting about a free trip to Russia current
y

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I cant blame anyone for roasting her over this. SA is a human rights criminal state and shouldnt be supported. Its as bad as if she was posting about a free trip to Russia current
y
Yes I’m aware, just posting so people who don’t follow her can go check out the comments! Nice to see influences being held accountable for their actions. Wondering how she will respond!

Reactions: 9
I voted for Sophie Cachia because she gives off the worst Mean Girl vibes but coming in a very close second was Emmy Lou Loves who is equally as annoying but gives off more stupid vibes than mean

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t vote as it’s just too hard. They all suck in their own crappy way 😕
I voted Olivia White as I can’t stand her so much that I only watch her stories on a seperate android phone 😂😂 otherwise she’s blocked/I’m blocked.

Reactions: 9
I voted Constance Hall as even though i never look at her gram and rarely comment on her, she really makes me feel ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Olivia Molly Roger's stories this morning. Films her husband coming into the room singing 50 cent with her birthday breakfast - he's not filming.

He posted an insta story of him going into the room - same moment but she's not filming.

Did they stage this moment TWICE? HAHAHHAAH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Olivia Molly Roger's stories this morning. Films her husband coming into the room singing 50 cent with her birthday breakfast - he's not filming.

He posted an insta story of him going into the room - same moment but she's not filming.

Did they stage this moment TWICE? HAHAHHAAH

Is she back on the turps?

That is not what I wanted to see this morning!

Bit inappropriate and hardly fits with her image/ branding

Reactions: 3
Georgia Love is being roasted for getting a free trip to Saudi Arabia to promote tourism there
She is getting slaughtered and there are that many comments if she deletes them all, it just makes her look worse. I find it laughable that some people have referred to her as a journalist though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Leila had been an option I think she would have plenty of votes too!
EL just beat out cachia for me. Sophie is insufferable but she doesn’t subject us to the constant snatch scratch we get from that greasy little teletubby.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I voted for Ashy Bines honestly because her tit has gone on for YEARS and I feel she’s gotten off so easy. It infuriates me that she has a platform 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.