Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is here, there and everywhere. She’s been to Suffolk, mixed with people in Devon and now she’s meeting people to go to Bristol in the middle of a Pandemic. Wtf is wrong with her

I'm usually a lurker here but Astrid today has made me SOOO MAD! She has been in Bristol, inside a restaurant, with two bloggers from London when people from London are not allowed to do this. It has made me SO angry- in the middle of a pandemic- why??

Reactions: 2
I'm usually a lurker here but Astrid today has made me SOOO MAD! She has been in Bristol, inside a restaurant, with two bloggers from London when people from London are not allowed to do this. It has made me SO angry- in the middle of a pandemic- why??
She was in Suffolk the other day with her daughters and father, then she was doing some modelling too and now this. She’s a joke!

Has anyone seen today’s Stories? Astrid is selling some items for a friend. Now, I know I am not an overly fashion forward dresser, but I do love a bit of eclectic in my wardrobe. However, the pink puffer jacket she has shown us is without a doubt the most horrific jacket I have ever seen. Yours for only £150.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen today’s Stories? Astrid is selling some items for a friend. Now, I know I am not an overly fashion forward dresser, but I do love a bit of eclectic in my wardrobe. However, the pink puffer jacket she has shown us is without a doubt the most horrific jacket I have ever seen. Yours for only £150.
Hahahahaa WHAT IS THAT! Why is it missing half a sleeve 😂 I’m so confused by it. I also don’t know why she filters/airbrushes her feed photos so heavily when you can see what she actually looks like on her stories 🤔

I’m just being mean now, but she has moved on to another horror: a hybrid flannel/t-shirt tunic which she even describes as “way out”. Yours for £65.

She’s also trying to flog Sugarhill items for full price which is ridiculous because I have seen those items in the outlet shop near Glastonbury for £5/£10 and I’m guessing that’s probably where they came from as it’s not too far from us here in Devon!

Girl with bells and whistles is a teacher. I think Broke Dirty Blonde is as well.
Just caught up on this. I’m glad someone else noticed. Girlwithbellsandwhistles broke tier 2 rules three times I think.... hugging selfies all over insta and all they get is flooded with likes and praise 😡😤

Reactions: 1
Gone to stay with her daughter now. Blatant filming of dinner preparations for her birthday on stories contravening latest rules. Why does the law not apply to her? This makes me 😡

Reactions: 1
Those CRINGEY photos today with her bloke? Jeez. And she is so obsessed with herself that she had to post every day over Christmas... so sad when social media becomes someone's life.