Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she actually do? She doesn't seem to work, just takes endless filtered selfies and tags every item she's wearing. She might as well beg for free stuff.

Reactions: 2
What does she actually do? She doesn't seem to work, just takes endless filtered selfies and tags every item she's wearing. She might as well beg for free stuff.
And reposts every picture of herself. Does she seriously believe she’s gods gift?

She needs to learn to mark things as AD or Gifted. More stuff today and hasn’t marked it.

The pictures today are just cringe. The narcissism knows no bounds. And why are there always four or more? Can’t decide which one to post is roughly translated as I look too good to only post one.

Reactions: 1
The pictures today are just cringe. The narcissism knows no bounds. And why are there always four or more? Can’t decide which one to post is roughly translated as I look too good to only post one.
She says she can’t stand looking at herself but Jesus, she loves a selfie.

Reactions: 3
Yeah right. No one that can’t stand looking at herself posts 4 when you could post one
Can’t remember the last time I took a selfie, let alone posted one. She’s self obsessed when she looks like a wrinkly old hag. These women are so lucky to have filters

• Haha
Reactions: 2