Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are no rules on Tattle stating you have to despise someone to comment šŸ¤£
Exactly lol thats why im out of here coz i dont give a tit...as you were

There are no rules on Tattle stating you have to despise someone to comment šŸ¤£
Plus...there are rave threads so excuse me for coming off this one! If everyone started saying ptwm was lovely really and she is ok etc then im sure they too would be pointed in the right direction?!....cheers šŸ‘

Exactly lol thats why im out of here coz i dont give a tit...as you were

Plus...there are rave threads so excuse me for coming off this one! If everyone started saying ptwm was lovely really and she is ok etc then im sure they too would be pointed in the right direction?!....cheers šŸ‘
Difference is nobody would say that šŸ˜‚ We are here to discuss accounts so there is always more than one opinion on matters. My point is it doesnā€™t have to be all pure hate.

Moving on...

I donā€™t really get this whole realm long winded caption thing on photos? Is this common on all folks pages? I often mostly watch stories I donā€™t always scroll so miss a lot and guilty of not expanding to read it all Arsetridā€™s captions are like a bloody novel!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve only ever seen Astrid via PTWM thread so I had a negative view of her because all Iā€™d seen was combined with the snorting PayPal thief but Iā€™ve started to follow her since this thread and I actually like her. I think she looks cool, not my taste but sheā€™s picked a style and it works for her and I find her posts well thought out and interesting.

I donā€™t really get this whole realm long winded caption thing on photos? Is this common on all folks pages? I often mostly watch stories I donā€™t always scroll so miss a lot and guilty of not expanding to read it all Arsetridā€™s captions are like a bloody novel!
I canā€™t read all that.

Reactions: 1
I really donā€™t like the selfies but I suppose thatā€™s her thing. Sheā€™s a fashion blogger.
She is looking amazing for her age!

I like her stories more though, I think she comes cross really likeable when sheā€™s doing talking videos. Sheā€™s quite natural. Just wish she would tone it down on the filters! And the freckles, thatā€™s a bit weird.

I do follow her but I usually get bored of accounts after a few months so will see how long that lasts.
nah she donā€™t look that amazing close up when she films herself

nah she donā€™t look that amazing close up when she films herself
She does have wrinkles. Sheā€™s 54 so itā€™s to be expected but I think she has more through sun damage. But I know quite a few women in her age bracket and they all look and dress like theyā€™re in their fifties. She does have a lot of style for her age and looks after herself.
Thatā€™s just my opinion though. I think she looks good. Others donā€™tšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Well Wibble doesnā€™t like her so that will have massively dented her overinflated ego

• Haha
I really hate Astrid's inability to close her legs when she takes a photo of herself. I don't know why, it just drives me mad šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I really hate Astrid's inability to close her legs when she takes a photo of herself. I don't know why, it just drives me mad šŸ˜‚
Yeah I donā€™t get it either. Iā€™m not one who has the view ā€œladies keep their legs closedā€ or anything but itā€™s just weird, itā€™s not attractive at all

Yeah I donā€™t get it either. Iā€™m not one who has the view ā€œladies keep their legs closedā€ or anything but itā€™s just weird, itā€™s not attractive at all
Yessss exactly this! I'm not exactly ladylike but it's just not attractive for a photo šŸ˜‚

The leg closed thing! If you watch her igtv about her tattoos at points ger legs are open in her black knickers yes knickers underwear! U see a feminine product like little edges made me sick in my mouth! No one needs see that

• Sick
Reactions: 3