Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly hoping for a freebie by posting a pic of ‘what she wants’ followed by a load of previous gifted/pr piece’s. I really hope that designer isn’t swayed by her grubby grabby ways…
Exactly this. She knows what she’s doing. As influencers go I think she’s a strong candidate for being one of the worst when it comes to begging/freebies. In the last year alone there’s been cruises, weekend trips away, meals out, jewellery, flowers, homeware, make up, complex dental treatment, and of course outfit after outfit. Many of which she sells on afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly this. She knows what she’s doing. As influencers go I think she’s a strong candidate for being one of the worst when it comes to begging/freebies. In the last year alone there’s been cruises, weekend trips away, meals out, jewellery, flowers, homeware, make up, complex dental treatment, and of course outfit after outfit. Many of which she sells on afterwards.
That is truly the worst side of these people - selling the gifted items - they have no shame!

Reactions: 1
My favourite duck up of hers is when she got a gifted designer dress remade at a local dressmaker & posted (bragged) about it. The designer saw & flipped her lid!

• Haha
Gifted lunch out in Plymouth, selling off gifted toiletries, showing off gifted outfit and jewellery, gifted delivery of socks, out for a gifted lunch today. Relentless.

Gifted lunch out in Plymouth, selling off gifted toiletries, showing off gifted outfit and jewellery, gifted delivery of socks, out for a gifted lunch today. Relentless.
Amazing what buying bots can get you. Shameless grifter.

Reactions: 5