Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t like her. Her selfies, her clothing style for a 54 year old and ffs, keep your legs closed woman!
Oh I like her clothes sense it’s very bohemian and she’s not scared of trying new things fashion wise. Makes a change from all the h&m/ zara/mango/ otherstories and daily sleeper dresses the sheep all wear. I’d much rather wear out there clothes and be thought of as eccentric than how PTWM , fashionable pan, style mum and all that lot dress. I think the older women on Instagram are owning fashion as their give a f**k was lost a long time ago and I salute them for that.

Reactions: 10
She’s not my cup of tea but she seems pretty harmless. Her USP seems to be quirky clothes and jewellery and she’s gifted a lot but good luck to her. Why she’s opted to be friends with the thief PTWM is anyone’s guess. Can’t think what they have in common, other than questionable skin tone.

Reactions: 3
She’s not my cup of tea but she seems pretty harmless. Her USP seems to be quirky clothes and jewellery and she’s gifted a lot but good luck to her. Why she’s opted to be friends with the thief PTWM is anyone’s guess. Can’t think what they have in common, other than questionable skin tone.
And the skin and bones look

Reactions: 1
Does she follow scammymammy still? I looked and she wasn’t but sometimes insta plays up

So can anyone enlighten me as to the point of her post?!
It was leading up to putting bunches in her hair and drawing freckles on her face to look like a little girl and then secretly videoing her husbands reaction which was disturbing..she still thinks it looked cute ...nope.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It was leading up to putting bunches in her hair and drawing freckles on her face to look like a little girl and then secretly videoing her husbands reaction which was disturbing..she still thinks it looked cute ...nope.
I’d die if she was my old Mum. You’re not quirky, you’re cringeworthy. Everything, the fringe, the dry crackling skin, the overcooked chicken skin legs, silly fringe and the daft undercut get on my nerves.

Reactions: 4
I actually really like her, But I was pretty shocked at watching one of her stories where there was no filter 🥴 also I think she over does it with the tanning as it’s making her look leathery! But apart from that I’ve not got a problem with her 😊

Reactions: 5
This is turning into a rave thread so im out cant be arsed...i still stand by the mates with ptwm is vile and using filters for everything lol even for her fricking dogs and garden!! Wtf?? She is a try hard show off with nothing much to say apart from whisper "this is also in a small size but it comes up big on me""...😴😴😴😴😴😴😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
This is turning into a rave thread so im out cant be arsed...i still stand by the mates with ptwm is vile and using filters for everything lol even for her fricking dogs and garden!! Wtf?? She is a try hard show off with nothing much to say apart from whisper "this is also in a small size but it comes up big on me""...😴😴😴😴😴😴😂😂😂
I wasn’t Raving, just for a change she looked ok. I agree with you.

There are no rules on Tattle stating you have to despise someone to comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8