Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's cute but tryhard.

She's just past the magical 10k on Insta and relentlessly tags everything she's wearing.

Are her stories any good?

I actually quite like her , think her house is nice and i do love her style - however the fact shes friends with ptwm is putting me right off her , i will unfollow soon.

Reactions: 7
Well done on thread ...fake drawn on freckles and relentless try hard filters staring dead eye into camera doesnt do it for me sorry ...plus being mates with the chav theif ptwm made me unfollow..the poses with legs spead nearly every time 🙈 creepy vibes all round and weight obsessed much! Size small yes we get it youre a bag of bones hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love her style and when she’s not posing and filtering the duck out of herself she seems like a nice woman ; on her stories and when she’s being filmed she looks smiley and fun.

The friendship with PTWM and that unnecessary story with Wibble put me off her, gotta say it.

Reactions: 9
I like her and think I would actually enjoy a night out with her.....but the dead eye staring, the filters and the bad photo shop has to go, I refuse to follow her simply because she’s up Rachel’s arse. Her style isn’t to my taste but that’s because I’m fat as duck and would stupid, but it suits her, and when she put throw back pics on her grid you can see she’s always been quirky so not so much a try hard

Reactions: 8
Without the filters and daft posing she looks so much nicer. Her style is great and she really suits it but she just gives me the creeps, that video with wibble was so weird and her friendship with PayPal money stealing ptwm just ruins her chances of being likeable.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t like the selfies but I suppose that’s her thing. She’s a fashion blogger.
She is looking amazing for her age!

I like her stories more though, I think she comes cross really likeable when she’s doing talking videos. She’s quite natural. Just wish she would tone it down on the filters! And the freckles, that’s a bit weird.

I do follow her but I usually get bored of accounts after a few months so will see how long that lasts.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t like the selfies but I suppose that’s her thing. She’s a fashion blogger.
She is looking amazing for her age!

I like her stories more though, I think she comes cross really likeable when she’s doing talking videos. She’s quite natural. Just wish she would tone it down on the filters! And the freckles, that’s a bit weird.

I do follow her but I usually get bored of accounts after a few months so will see how long that lasts.
She looks amazing because she uses constant filters....why not just be real?? Have body confidence rather than peddling tiny clothes and silly filters...she is 54 clearly not enjoying getting older lol

Reactions: 5
She looks amazing because she uses constant filters....why not just be real?? Have body confidence rather than peddling tiny clothes and silly filters...she is 54 clearly not enjoying getting older lol
Agreed. But you do occasionally see a picture of her unfiltered like in a ptwm pic and she still looks good so don’t know why she’s filtering herself🤷‍♀️
Instead of being real and saying look you can still look good in your 50s with wrinkles and whatever, she’s putting on a fake front. There’s plenty of older women who have very successful accounts without filtering so there is a market for them. I do think a lot of her clothing is lovely but some of it is way out there! Hate that pink frilly dress she wears, I reminds me of a nighty the old frumpy women would wear on the carry on films 🤣

She’s clearly buying followers and I think the ptwm friendship is tactical on Astrid’s side. She gets so much gifted it’s not true and I feel for the companies as her following if you check isn’t kosher. She has an amazing figure but I wish she wouldn’t use the jaundice filter ! It looks very fake. I do love her style but she’s 6 feet tall . She’d look good in anything. Did any of you see her stories a while back where she put bunches ( pigtails) in and her other half got all creepy heavy breathing and grunting! It was horrible 🤢. I loved her when she first started but she’s definitely a number chaser so tries too hard and it’s obvious to anyone who knows body language that her friendship with ptwm is fake. It’s hilarious when these accounts are all “ oh I’ll not change if I get a big following” errr ok Karen ! If I had a pound for every lie told by these instawankers on their stories I’d be a billionaire.

• Sick
I seen the pigtail vid and said it was creepy at the time. Anyone who finds the whole school uniform/school girl thing sexy is strange to me🤮

And wasn’t he a police officer at some point?!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I seen the pigtail vid and said it was creepy at the time. Anyone who finds the whole school uniform/school girl thing sexy is strange to me🤮

And wasn’t he a police officer at some point?!
Astrids partner? I have No idea but honestly his reaction made my skin crawl. I wouldn’t be comfortable around someone like that ( being a mother of girls) I know her daughters are grownups but I just feel it was depraved . I’m anything but prim and proper but a grown man who has school girl fetish is so wrong in my book!

Reactions: 2
Astrids partner? I have No idea but honestly his reaction made my skin crawl. I wouldn’t be comfortable around someone like that ( being a mother of girls) I know her daughters are grownups but I just feel it was depraved . I’m anything but prim and proper but a grown man who has school girl fetish is so wrong in my book!
I’m sure I read on the PTWM thread that Astrids husband is a retired police officer and that’s how they know them, through josh previously working with him. Not sure if it true though. Yes I’ve heard men saying the school girl fancy dress thing is a turn on 🤮 isn’t that just admitting to finding underage girls a turn in?! Weird.

Don’t like her. Her selfies, her clothing style for a 54 year old and ffs, keep your legs closed woman!

• Haha