Ashlyn VanHorn aka @ashlynnlanaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What else did the court papers say about her baby daddy or can u link them for me? I think it also was stated on GG that her parents (dad and step mom) may have custody of Addi? Not sure could be wrong. I use to have a problem w klonopin and lost so much time from being blacked out on those pills (I had them prescribed by a doctor) ..mixing them w alcohol is asking to die. You would think with how her mother passed that she would be more careful. I wonder what her father and sister think of all this drinking and pill mixing (and documenting it for the world to see..) She is spiraling bad lately its sad to see. GG also said her brothers in jail? Real nice family lol..I agree with the questioning of her not being able to deal w a sugar daddy but she had no problem working at twin peaks years ago, starting an only fans and these are all things i feel like that lead up to sex work and sugar daddies and what not so i dont think itd be too far off. Some guys dont even want sex they just want a conversation or to have dinner so she def could be doing something along those lines after all she is out all the time.

Is this a JOKE??!! All she does is drink..every single night!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
ACAA6197-E2A0-4A3F-8CBA-6A028737122E.png

for the documents search her name + saline country, arkansas. their website is crappy w spam adds but it will show all cases filed on oct 24, 2016. scroll down until you see PATERNITY SUPPORT & it will have their names. all the documents from their past hearings are there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I had tried to post that exact screenshot lol
View attachment 558157

for the documents search her name + saline country, arkansas. their website is crappy w spam adds but it will show all cases filed on oct 24, 2016. scroll down until you see PATERNITY SUPPORT & it will have their names. all the documents from their past hearings are there.
I was trying to share that exact screenshot. Who in the actual duck does she think shes fooling saying i dont like to feel drunk and I dont drink alot. Girlfriend i just watched you every single night for the past prob 6 months or more drink some sort of alcoholic beverage. She's in such denial and must feel like maybe i am putting it out there that it looks like i drink alot so to make myself feel better I'll pretend someone asked me this so i can answer this way...such a joke. Thank u for the court doc stuff! I'm gunna see what i can find in there

Reactions: 2
I feel personally offended that she’s trying to say she drinks as much as mid-20 year olds. No sis, no.

Reactions: 4
I feel personally offended that she’s trying to say she drinks as much as mid-20 year olds. No sis, no.
Same I drink a fraction of what she drinks. Its also good to spread out the days you drink on I think but if you drink everyday I guess you can’t spread it out 😂

Can we talk about how she’s saying she lost weight...like where? You look heavier than usual. I feel like she just made up that people were asking just to act like she didn’t gain weight on her drunk 24/7 vacation. And to say you drink like a normal person in their mid 20s honey no just no

• Haha
Can we talk about how she’s saying she lost weight...like where? You look heavier than usual. I feel like she just made up that people were asking just to act like she didn’t gain weight on her drunk 24/7 vacation. And to say you drink like a normal person in their mid 20s honey no just no
She probably had just clenched her stomach in and said that 🤣

Aren’t country clubs meant to be really fancy? We don’t have any where I’m from but Ive heard they are really fancy and exclusive. I wouldn’t wear what she wore (trainers and socks). I bet you that was a sugar daddy thing. I think this because she posted that nobody wanted to go for dinner with her and she probably got invited by some old man. This explaine the glass of bubbly and country club! Unless anyone from Arkansas can verify if that place is trashy 😂

Can someone please write to her “if you want to have a big round ass so badly just get a bbl” she acts like she’s rich so go buy an actual Ass damn sick of seeing that pancake up close

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m crying at the outfit she wore for Addis graduation omg she’s so bleeping ghetto!!

• Sick
She looks like a stripper or some ish… which is fine but not at your kids pre-K graduation 🤣
I thought the same, if it had been a plain black dress it’d be fine but the tshirt dress and a baseball cap like ughh she has so many nice outfits!! Could she not wear something else? Nice outfits but no sense of style is what I get from her.

Reactions: 1
I also thought the same thing about the outfit she wore to addis graduation like a tshirt as a dress w black boots and a baseball hat? She def couldve picked something a little nicer. And i think she bullshits when she talks about how good of a coparenting relationship she has w her ex. Those court docs def dont show that theyre cool w each other. They may be now but they def werent before. I wish she would post some more crazy tit cuz lately its been a snooze fest ever since we blasted her on here for her florida trip lol. Are there any other controversial ppl on insta that have threads on tattle to read about besides ashlyn and Tracy dimarco Maloney Eps scorpio single mom of 3 under 6 lol ifkyk.. Lmk pls!

• Haha
I’m so glad I’m not the only person that sees through all her crap but uh she’s been posting a guy on her stories recently and I know how bad she doesn’t anyone to know who it is bc it’s always just the corner of his face but I knowww who he is 😭

I’m so glad I’m not the only person that sees through all her crap but uh she’s been posting a guy on her stories recently and I know how bad she doesn’t anyone to know who it is bc it’s always just the corner of his face but I knowww who he is 😭
Spill it 😉👌🏼

Seen that. What is with all the pics of her ex tho 🙈 i get on great with my baby daddy but I think it's strange, I dunno maybe I'm odd 🥴