Ashlyn VanHorn aka @ashlynnlanaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the latest. She bought a white Jeep for summer and this was on her Twitter...

:)
Thank you! You're a doll for posting the twitter stuff. Have you read the 10 pages of her thread on GG? That threads pretty good..wish we could bring those ppl and threads over here somehow bc there is so much to say about this one lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What the hell was that clusterfuck on her story 😂 I don’t think the police on the beach were checking her out, they were probably concerned about her. Maybe if she actually did her workouts instead of taking selfies at the gym she’d have an ass to show at the beach 🤣 and drinking at 8am (I think) ughhh what a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread could be so lit if we could get ppl on it. Has anyone seen the guru gossip threads on her? The tea is HOT

This thread could be so lit if we could get ppl on it. Has anyone seen the guru gossip threads on her? The tea is HOT
Not recently but I don’t like GG which is why I am here, I wish everyone would move here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not recently but I don’t like GG which is why I am here, I wish everyone would move here 🤣
Same girlfriend... I wish everyone would come over here did u see the drunk videos from the beach like 38 min ago? Its starting to get embarrassing shes been drinking non stop for months now im genuinely worried for her

Same girlfriend... I wish everyone would come over here did u see the drunk videos from the beach like 38 min ago? Its starting to get embarrassing shes been drinking non stop for months now im genuinely worried for her
Ugh shes so embarrassing chugging alcohol from that funnel, enjoy your drink and stop drinking to get hammered!! Shes so loud and obnoxious. I’m 23 and I am not quiet by any means but she should be respectful to other people who are trying to enjoy their day out at the beah instead of blasting her music and shouting a tonne. Its so cringy to watch. Good thing she got so plastered she couldn’t go out and bless you with more drunk stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Ugh shes so embarrassing chugging alcohol from that funnel, enjoy your drink and stop drinking to get hammered!! Shes so loud and obnoxious. I’m 23 and I am not quiet by any means but she should be respectful to other people who are trying to enjoy their day out at the beah instead of blasting her music and shouting a tonne. Its so cringy to watch. Good thing she got so plastered she couldn’t go out and bless you with more drunk stories 🤣🤣
Dude I can't with her.. The twerking on her live..the beer dripping down her boobs. I would never want pics or videos like that of me on the internet nevermind filming them myself for everyone to see. Then she went on live and was talking about how we dont pay her bills so we should just shut up and a bunch of people were like actually we do pay your bills cuz we buy your merch and that supports you and she was like oh well i guess youre right you guys do pay my bills lol i was dyinggg..it was ridiculous what a hot mess she was. Then a bunch of other ppl commented about how all she does is drink but she didnt address those comments.

I tried to share this link on GG but it wouldn’t let me 🙄🙄 but yeah this girl is a disgusting human being and a HUGE alcoholic and a TERRIBLE mother idc what she says like I can’t believe she has followers stupid enough to think she’s a good mom just having fun like no she’s an alcoholic who is drunk every single day. That’s not balanced. And why does she try to hard to make people think she has a big ass. You have the longest flattest Ass. Go to the gym or get a bbl if you wanna pretend you have an ass. I’ve seen her in person. She’s very short and chubby and her butt is a long ass pancake

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t believe how much weight she’s gained. She’s aging horribly. I’m seriously wondering if she had alcohol poisoning the other night when she said she didn’t feel good.🤔

Reactions: 1
I tried to share this link on GG but it wouldn’t let me 🙄🙄 but yeah this girl is a disgusting human being and a HUGE alcoholic and a TERRIBLE mother idc what she says like I can’t believe she has followers stupid enough to think she’s a good mom just having fun like no she’s an alcoholic who is drunk every single day. That’s not balanced. And why does she try to hard to make people think she has a big ass. You have the longest flattest Ass. Go to the gym or get a bbl if you wanna pretend you have an ass. I’ve seen her in person. She’s very short and chubby and her butt is a long ass pancake
Omg really haha I 100% never thought she had an ass but if you’ve seen her in person and anyone whos seen the amount of crap she eats, its no wonder she doesn’t have an ass. Now, I’m sitting here thrashing her for no ass and acting like she does as if I have one but I’ll tell ya its better than Long Back Vanhorn’s 🤣🤣 she’s 100% reading these threads as well I think. She is a mess.

Also imagine upgrading your seat so you could have free alcohol on the flight and be by yourself. That was the most cramped looking 1st class Ive ever seen, she probably meant to say business class but that’s still cramped too for what she’s trying to insinuate. Fur coat and no underwear I think sums her up well.

• Haha
I've had a tattle account for awhile, so glad there is now a Ashlyn thread!

Her stories from her vacation where not only embarrassing but concerning. She's a raging alcoholic. Slurring her words by noon everyday she was on that trip. Like girl grow up. Also it was just funny watching her on this empty beach acting a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So for the person who asked about the tea on her.. If you havent, I HIGHLY suggest reading those threads just google ashlyn vanhorn gossip but the jist of it was that she doesnt have full custody of her daughter..court docs said she once swallowed a full bottle of pills and stuff. Also lots of speculation that she has sugar daddies bc how could she afford all this tit just off off selling merch twice.. I'm trying to think what else. Lots of speculation also about why her and hunter broke up but mostly because he said her behavior is alarming lol. My boyfriend would say the same if i was acting the way she does on social media. Its just embarrassing and not the way u act when especially if your engaged.

If anyone else has any tea pls spill!

Also her upgrading her seat and leaving her friend to sit by herself like rly?.. why do u feel the need to flex like that its just unnecessary..and is this girl her actual friend or is she a fan that became her friend? Gossip guru said something about her hanging out w ppl who were her fans bc she literally doesnt have any actual friends. You never see her hang out w anyone or anything besides that one big ass house she goes to for parties sometimes. Its all filming her her thirst traps and tit for all these little girls to be like "yassss witch id be gay for you" lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
came over from GG so thanks for posting the link!
okay, i’m not a person that really follows influencers or cares what they do but i started following ashlyn when she had drama w jaclyn cuz well, it was funny. i also thought she was reply pretty & seemed fun. fast forward to now and omg - i can’t even find the words for how different she is.
i partied a lot when i was in my early 20s.. way too much, but ashlyn is on another level. her behavior is ALARMING. why does she need a beer bong to drink on the beach with her friend? just sip on your beverage at a normal pace like the rest of us. That’s some high school tit - showing off that you’re drinking or how much you can drink. she does it when she’s at bars taking shots too, over and over and over. people probably can’t look away in public that the girl is constantly filming her every move. Now on her story she is posting herself shotgunning cans of wine? why? looks like she’s at her dad’s house and her jeep is parked in the driveway. are we supposed to believe she isn’t driving home? i’ve never seen one story of someone else driving her vehicles, and you know damn well she would document it.
i won’t comment about her parenting skills because i don’t know about it but it makes me sad to see her constantly filming her child and posting it on social media. she’s also constantly filming herself and zooming in on her face, etc in front of her. definitely sends the message that she’s all about her phone and her looks and not spending quality time. also wonder what kind of impression that has on her daughter long term. it has to be weird to have a mom that prioritizes her looks, shopping, and showing off how cool she is for complete strangers on the internet.

• Heart
came over from GG so thanks for posting the link!
okay, i’m not a person that really follows influencers or cares what they do but i started following ashlyn when she had drama w jaclyn cuz well, it was funny. i also thought she was reply pretty & seemed fun. fast forward to now and omg - i can’t even find the words for how different she is.
i partied a lot when i was in my early 20s.. way too much, but ashlyn is on another level. her behavior is ALARMING. why does she need a beer bong to drink on the beach with her friend? just sip on your beverage at a normal pace like the rest of us. That’s some high school tit - showing off that you’re drinking or how much you can drink. she does it when she’s at bars taking shots too, over and over and over. people probably can’t look away in public that the girl is constantly filming her every move. Now on her story she is posting herself shotgunning cans of wine? why? looks like she’s at her dad’s house and her jeep is parked in the driveway. are we supposed to believe she isn’t driving home? i’ve never seen one story of someone else driving her vehicles, and you know damn well she would document it.
i won’t comment about her parenting skills because i don’t know about it but it makes me sad to see her constantly filming her child and posting it on social media. she’s also constantly filming herself and zooming in on her face, etc in front of her. definitely sends the message that she’s all about her phone and her looks and not spending quality time. also wonder what kind of impression that has on her daughter long term. it has to be weird to have a mom that prioritizes her looks, shopping, and showing off how cool she is for complete strangers on the internet.
I completely agree with you on everything, especially the drinking. It stinks of someone who didn’t get the wildness out of their system as a teenager and is now acting crazy in her 20s. Shotgunning wine from a can and a beer funnel is something I would have thought was cool when I was a teen 🤣

Its every single day now tho. And yes I too partied alot in my early twenties and late teens but this is a whole other level. She even orders a drink(s) when she's out to eat w her daughter or even alone..and then drives home! Someone said in all the GG threads that shes already been in an accident w Addi in the car with her and it was prob from drunk driving. I started following her as well from all the jaclyn Hill and jon hill drama back in 2019 and it's obvious that lately her drinking has taken a huge turn for the worse especially since hunter broke off their engagement over text which is so childish. I truly feel for her about all that. And I rly did like her (and still do for the most part) when i began following her but once things started not adding up and especially once I read the GG threads I'm not sure how I feel but I just know I cant look away lol l want her to do well and I rly am rooting for her I just think she needs to chill out w the alcohol

Its every single day now tho. And yes I too partied alot in my early twenties and late teens but this is a whole other level. She even orders a drink(s) when she's out to eat w her daughter or even alone..and then drives home! Someone said in all the GG threads that shes already been in an accident w Addi in the car with her and it was prob from drunk driving. I started following her as well from all the jaclyn Hill and jon hill drama back in 2019 and it's obvious that lately her drinking has taken a huge turn for the worse especially since hunter broke off their engagement over text which is so childish. I truly feel for her about all that. And I rly did like her (and still do for the most part) when i began following her but once things started not adding up and especially once I read the GG threads I'm not sure how I feel but I just know I cant look away lol l want her to do well and I rly am rooting for her I just think she needs to chill out w the alcohol
Haha It’s so funny because I just went and read and looked at the guru gossip threads because they’ve been down or under maintenance while they switch management for sometime now… Anyways, I saw someone finally mention and try to link Tattle life. Love it!

anyways - back on point....!

So I have definitely been watching Ashlyn long back VanHorn as she’s been down in Pensacola, Florida. I believe she got there on Monday Last week and was there for a beach wedding… A little sunset wedding thing. Anyways… The day after or after the wedding, she’s at the beach with her friend with her beer bong shotgunning and chugging alcohol like a thirsty teenager.

Let me tell you… I just got back from Florida and was there during the same time as Ashlyn, and I was even somewhere further south (Miami Beach) and I can’t Imagine drinking alcohol let alone that much alcohol on the beach while it’s that hot and humid. Legit, close to 100° in April… Not including the humidity so… I was watching her stories in complete shock and disbelief like wow this girl is really spiraling!?!?!!!!

Yes… The court paperwork was posted on other gossip websites showing the proof that Ashlyn apparently has had suicidal tendencies or at least some mental instability to the point where she has tried to overdose by drinking and taking pills together. It is documented through the court and Family Court down there in Saline County Arkansas.

I’m really glad to see this thread finally starting to takeoff because she has been out of control with this drinking and taking her medication which is Klonopin for months now. Like out of control black out drinking every day… And that’s without the Klonopin you out in a benzo and it’s just a really bad and ugly situation. She really needs help.

I agree with the theory that she is a sugarbaby because how else is she affording her a little lifestyle? I’m sorry but her merch wasn’t that great and she didn’t sell that much with her two merch drops so how is she bringing in money…? Her onlyfans took off but I’m sure that stalled since she wouldn’t get naked.

She’s always posting tit on twitter like about her exes dating the ugly version of her and tit and it’s just like wtf she pretends to life up “other women” and “women empowerment” like girl you insult innocent girls just bc they’re talking to your ex. So immature. And I can’t stand how she acts like she’s the hottest thing and that’s why her exes “miss her” like girl there’s women way hotter than you what else do you bring to the table? You’re a fuckin hot ass mess and you’re not a cool mom who drinks now and then you’re a complete alcoholic with major self esteem issues. Next.

i never really understood the sugar baby thing... not that i *don’t* believe it, i guess i just never really saw any evidence? (other than her spending.) i just can’t see her not getting annoyed w a man she has an arrangement with and complaining about him when she’s drunk on a live or something, without mentioning the full truth, obviously. she always seems to slip up and tell on herself in those situations. she seems to not have much patience & combined with her immaturity, I just don’t see being able to maintain a long-term sugar daddy.
i’ve been wondering about her onlyfans for a while since she never mentions it anymore?? it was just a cash grab for her and once she realized that it’s actually work- she was done with it. just like youtube lol. so, yeah... i’m perplexed as to how she supports herself.
she also seems like she can’t be alone. if she isn’t out at the bar, she’s drunk at home and on instagram live. wants nothing to do with quiet time.
the court papers, meh.. i don’t know. we all say dramatic stuff when we are young and going through a breakup. there’s bad stuff about her BD in that paperwork too. i won’t hold that against her... but does she even have quiet nights at home with addi? it’s always out to eat (with wine) and it seems like later she’s out?
and WE GET IT. you have two vehicles! congratulations! get off your phone for two seconds and pay attention to the road.

• Haha