Ashlyn VanHorn aka @ashlynnlanaee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any one follow her and her story? She is a single mom and at one point dated Jaclyn Hill’s ex husband Jon Hill for a quick minute. Now she’s a makeup influencer and does YouTube videos around makeup, Ross hauls/shopping hauls, and more lifestyle videos really. Anyways, she recently was dating this local to her Arkansas guy Hunter & then they broke up. Two months later he stopped using steroids (why they broke up) and quickly thereafter were engaged. Ashlyn immediately ran out and send out bridesmaids boxes, got size in fitted and ordered her wedding gown from Australia. It was all very fast and I’m not surprise he didn’t make it even though it’s sad she moved this guy in and brought him around her very young and impressionable daughter. Obviously not her fault that he ended up breaking off the engagement with her and leaving her and her daughter for greener pastures. She now has made an Only Fans & has made a little chunk of change for the short week it’s been live. She isn’t getting naked and in that is bad for sex workers. I think this is also some sort of cry for help and a F U towards her ex fiancé. Especially because he said she wasn’t “wifey material.” Anyone follow? Thoughts...? XO 🍵 🐸

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she has a new bf now and honestly shes moved on so fast, I couldn’t imagine planning a wedding and then dating all within 6 months

Reactions: 1
I think she has a new bf now and honestly shes moved on so fast, I couldn’t imagine planning a wedding and then dating all within 6 months
Right? Plus how is she out drinking like every night. Girl you need to stay in and deal with that heartbreak and move on slow (if that’s what it takes) but jumping from one man do another especially after breaking off an engagement, is only delaying the inevitable and making it worse for her and her daughter.

I know, alcohol is not gonna help you Ashlyn 😩 You would feel so sorry for her daughter, meeting Jon, Hunter and now this guy all in about a year. Shes so young, its crazy behaviour.

Reactions: 1
One word comes to mind when I think of Ashlyn. Narcissist. She has some major problems and I assume that no one close to her truly cares for her or they'd encourage her to seek rehab and a good psychologist. She is a mess.

Reactions: 3
Guru Gossip sent me! Lol Seriously though, Ashlyn is on a downward spiral. I’m not sure when the last time she went without drinking or day drinking but it’s really sad because that somebody’s mother. Her latest TickTock’s and content in general it’s beyond concerning. It’s also recently come out that Ashlyn doesn’t have custody or full custody of her kid. I am also a “Tattle Lifer” so I wanted to post to this thread and see if anybody else has been following the tea 🍵

She says she isn’t concerned with her ex Hunter who proposed to her last year and then blew her off. But, she’s been on Twitter talking about how he is dating one of her subscribers. Yikes!
Her tweet yesterday asking if anybody wants a drunk get ready with me video seems to be more of the same for Ashlyn VanHorn lately. She needs to stop drinking and mixing her Klonopin together. She will die just like her mother did.

Reactions: 4
Iv followed her since the jon hill days, really liked her. But can see she is really struggling since her break up with Hunter, it’s truly sad to see

She has been attacking one of her subscribers for days about apparently dating her ex Hunter. She really needs to move on SWF isn’t a good look!
Her poor daughter is all I’m gonna say. At what point does her friends and family do an intervention? If she really is mixing Klonopin or benzos with alcohol it’s only a matter of time until she doesn’t wake up.

Reactions: 2
She has been attacking one of her subscribers for days about apparently dating her ex Hunter. She really needs to move on SWF isn’t a good look!
Her poor daughter is all I’m gonna say. At what point does her friends and family do an intervention? If she really is mixing Klonopin or benzos with alcohol it’s only a matter of time until she doesn’t wake up.
Where is she attacking a subscriber?

The amount of wine she is drinking whilst out for dinner with Addi is so concerning. Can you not just enjoy the company of your precious little girl without multiple glasses of wine? I presume she drove home then. So dangerous of her to do that.

• Sad
The amount of wine she is drinking whilst out for dinner with Addi is so concerning. Can you not just enjoy the company of your precious little girl without multiple glasses of wine? I presume she drove home then. So dangerous of her to do that.
How awful I assumed she was out with friends not her child!! Shocking behaviour and to put it online too 😱

How awful I assumed she was out with friends not her child!! Shocking behaviour and to put it online too 😱
She downed 3 glasses of white wine that we saw put on her Instagram stories. While getting dinner with her daughter. How do they let her drive out of there! And that’s just what she shared on camera 😬

• Wow
Can she not explain something that’s happened to her without saying “witch” and “bleeping” every other word. I understand whatever has happened is annoying her and probably really inconvenient but still, so immature and annoying. Does she think she’s funny? She probably wants to go day drinking again and can’t now 🤪

• Haha
She is a hot train wreck lately. Seems to have had a rough few days or weeks and I’m now wondering if it’s in correlation to her mothers birthday? Idk but she def needs some help with the alcohol use in the least

She is a hot train wreck lately. Seems to have had a rough few days or weeks and I’m now wondering if it’s in correlation to her mothers birthday? Idk but she def needs some help with the alcohol use in the least
I think she needs help to manage her grief properly. Resorting to alcohol is such a bad idea 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her blatant disregard for road safety rules is sooo selfish. Taking selfies/video selfies while driving, sitting in a moving car with no seatbelt on and driving after she’s been drinking. It’s sickening to watch her, she’ll be the death of herself.

Can u post from twitter what she writes? I dont have twatter lol. So glad to see u here too I know your user name from tracy "dimarcos" threads lol we know how those are over there. I'm so excited to see a thread for ashlyn