Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s annoyed me today with ‘death is just as bad as losing your job/savings’. It’s really not hun. Who equates trips to B and M as much a human life. Her attitude to Brexit and this pandemic is absolutely pathetic. She comes across as so greedy and self entitled.

Reactions: 12
Spend local, help your friends business.. didn't she just holiday abroad?? Why not holiday in England? Help our businesses? Help English tourism? Did she even book this holiday with a small/independent travel company?? No lined TUIs pockets instead.. F**k off Ashley you've literally no idea about anything.

Reactions: 11
She keeps going on about greece...correct me if in wrong, but greece is having an increase in cases again and have introduced curfews. They have not "beat" the virus. What does she want everyone to do here? Just open everything up and hope for the best? Also, why are her kids home schooling? Thought english schools werent back till sept?

Reactions: 4
She keeps going on about greece...correct me if in wrong, but greece is having an increase in cases again and have introduced curfews. They have not "beat" the virus. What does she want everyone to do here? Just open everything up and hope for the best? Also, why are her kids home schooling? Thought english schools werent back till sept?
She stopped their home schooling 3 weeks earlier than the 6 week holidays, possibly making them do what they missed?

She uses the economy as an excuse. First weekend out on the piss to help the “small businesses“...then goes to the Ivy! Wants to support local businesses...but goes on holiday abroad. She’s shown herself to be so sanctimonious.

Reactions: 7
Hold the front door.. she has AC?? She's not mentioned that 4000 times before. Who knew 🙄

Now claiming she doesn’t sweat. Who does she think she is, Prince Andrew? I can’t with her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My uncle died from it and my sister was admitted to hospital and took 8 weeks to recover. I wish I was as lucky to have not known anyone who'd had it but then I wouldn't be gloating like a cockend like this one is.
So very sorry to hear of your family’s loss. Hope your sister is fully recovered and feeling well. I too know someone-my friend’s father in law was in hospital for 8 weeks, 3 of them on a ventilator. It must be so hurtful to read such ignorant comments from an ignorant and arrogant woman like her. There are only 2 trains of thought, Ashlie’s way or the wrong way! Her comments about masks I read today have me enraged!!! The comments are on a pic of her looking out over the Mediterranean (where else 🙄) on their recent holiday to Greece.....they’ve been away just for those of you who may have been living under a rock for the past 3 weeks! Once again, so sorry that Covid-19 has touched your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Such a fake ad!!
Funny how she didn’t show the saving feature considering they all used it on holiday so there should have been loads of magazines saved....🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 1
Christ she’s swanning off to Italy now *massive eye roll* at the dramatic post about it. She’s really such a dick isn’t she?

Reactions: 8
It’s her gift for being a teacher, booked a while back or not, it was still booked during lockdown!

She’s a joke.

Reactions: 2
Putting my neck on the line here, and will probably be in the minority, but she’s harmless. Compared to some of the insta witches, she’s actually likeable.
Ive followed her for years, and lm made up she met a nice fella and got a huge rock. I actually like her content. i know it’s not a rave thread but I just needed to have my opinion.
as you were 😉

What is with all these thank you teacher gifts nonsense?? You are a parent, you step up where required. Fair enough book a surprise trip away but dont dress it up as a thank you for doing your job as a parent.

Reactions: 3
Exactly - we all had to do the same as she has! Except she actually had breaks from it when her boys went to their dads. What a hero! 🙄

Hope Italy goes on quarantine list while she’s there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.