Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict now that we will have pics of them in masks, airport drinks boomerang, promise of her writing a blog about it, Wingers being used for some “hilarious” content, girls dresses in matching outfits and a video of all the kids walking together from behind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How did she not know all the airport facilities were closed? And from her description sounds like the plane journey from hell to arrive and hear than Spain now quarantined I couldn’t relax at all! But im
Sure Super Ash will feel super safe and document every bleeping second .....

Reactions: 1
I HATE to say this, but her story this morning from her balcony made me green with envy!
I was too but I dunno, I just can’t get on board with it being so “normal” when things are still so uncertain ie no social distancing there!

Reactions: 5
What is that body positive post supposed to be?! 😂 crunched herself in half to squeeze not even a proper roll on her stomach? I hate when skinny people do that, it’s not keeping it real. You’re skinny, so what 🤷🏻‍♀️ don’t contort yourself to try and force fat that just isn’t there!

Reactions: 15
What is that body positive post supposed to be?! 😂 crunched herself in half to squeeze not even a proper roll on her stomach? I hate when skinny people do that, it’s not keeping it real. You’re skinny, so what 🤷🏻‍♀️ don’t contort yourself to try and force fat that just isn’t there!
Exactly. What an absolute prick. She was a bit overweight after a pregnancy, lost that weight and clearly aside from that hadn’t had a weight problem in her life! She’s got a very slim build and no loose skin!! Her post is actually quite offensive to people with real body positive messages.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. What an absolute prick. She was a bit overweight after a pregnancy, lost that weight and clearly aside from that hadn’t had a weight problem in her life! She’s got a very slim build and no loose skin!! Her post is actually quite offensive to people with real body positive messages.
Exactly. And the 5 stone she bleats on about losing (twice) is obviously from when she was 9 months pregnant - using giving birth as part of your weight loss amount (looking at you Keeping Kate) is completely misleading.

She’s a tall, naturally slim woman. She also needs to buy smaller bikini bottoms as they look like a nappy.

• Haha
“Everyone we have spoken to doesn’t know anyone that’s had Corona” in the same breath “no socially distancing here” yeah that’s the whole point hun, you don’t know if you have it and pass it on so hopefully no one you are speaking to or letting your kids lick has it eh.
She boils my blood with her me me me attitude

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Honestly, what a stupid thing to say 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do you think it crossed her tiny mind that the people who DO know someone who’s had it wouldn’t be stupid enough to be at a Tui resort?!

Reactions: 6
My uncle died from it and my sister was admitted to hospital and took 8 weeks to recover. I wish I was as lucky to have not known anyone who'd had it but then I wouldn't be gloating like a cockend like this one is.

Her attitude to COVID is disgusting. ‘No one gives a toss’ ‘everyone we have spoken to doesn’t know a single person that has had it’. Is she for real? That doesn’t mean it’s not bleeping here. Go and tell that to the thousands of people that have lost someone to it. Honestly she has struck a bleeping nerve tonight. Heartless cow.

I hope she gets some serious backlash for that post. I am absolutely disgusted. Total mockery out of a global pandemic. I’m so bleeping pleased she doesn’t know anyone that’s had it or died of it. I’m furious!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her attitude to COVID is disgusting. ‘No one gives a toss’ ‘everyone we have spoken to doesn’t know a single person that has had it’. Is she for real? That doesn’t mean it’s not bleeping here. Go and tell that to the thousands of people that have lost someone to it. Honestly she has struck a bleeping nerve tonight. Heartless cow.

I hope she gets some serious backlash for that post. I am absolutely disgusted. Total mockery out of a global pandemic. I’m so bleeping pleased she doesn’t know anyone that’s had it or died of it. I’m furious!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She’s been like this all along - because it hasn’t affected her directly she behaves like it doesn’t exist! Complete moron!

Reactions: 6
She really pisses me off! I’m sure she is trying to convince herself that going away during a pandemic, where things are so uncertain (look at the fast decision about Spain) is ok but to mock the virus, make out it’s not there because it hasn’t effected her and to be constantly smug about it is just ridiculous. As long as you get your aperol and kid free time tho hey Ash!

Reactions: 3
I really hope they get stuck out there in the airport, the hotels shut and have to quarantine. Might make it more "real" for her, stupid twit. (Awful for everyone else mind, but her attitude has really pissed me off)

Reactions: 2
"Nobody gives a toss" is such a big slap in the face to all the people who have lost their lives and to their families and friends. To all the people who worked throughout lockdown, she doesn't care about anyone but herself. Oh no she did stand outside clapping and letting off the fireworks every Thursday didn't she, for the gram only obvz and this shite attitude just confirmed it.

Reactions: 4
Let’s hope the doctors and nurses don’t adopt the ‘I don’t give a toss’ attitude. IMAGINE having worked the front line the whole time and then reading that. Talk about a kick in the teeth.

Reactions: 3
Listening to jeremy vine talking to people who have lost family members whi died from covid, 55 yrs old fit and healthy. She is an example of the sheer and utter ignorance and im alright jack attitude that makes this country an absolute mockery with no chance of avoiding a second wave. I hope she is broight down to earth with a bump and soon.

Reactions: 4
Her explanation in stories is even more bizarre - “if no one had told us about the corona lockdown, we wouldn’t have known about it or been through what we have”...... what?!! 😂 so if you hadn’t been locked down, you’d still not have been affected?! That’s a bold and stupid claim. Basically saying if everyone had carried on as normal she wouldn’t have gotten it and neither would her family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.