Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they go to Winger’s parents? Cause if so that’s bull tit, he won’t need a mandated court order that says they spend X time with HIS PARENTS. It’ll be an arrangement between them because he was a single dad for a bit.

It would only be court ordered if it were the ex wife’s parents and Mings didn’t want the kids to see them - and the court had found they should be provided visitation rights.

She is so full of tit, they’re just sacking them off cause they’re tit people. She can make all the excuses she likes but she’s a proven liar at the best of times and shes lying about a) why they kept going to his parents during lockdown when they weren’t supposed to and b) now why they’re always sacked off, like they don’t have a say. This is their CHOICE - and all she’s proving they’re AWFUL parents. Poor girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
‘We’re meeting in the bar so it feels like we’re having an affair’

Just like old times Trashlie!
Never a truer word spoken I believe 😂😂😂

So wingers has been working away all week and girls have not seen him and they’re being packed off for the weekend so they can pretend they’re “having an affair” They really do deserve eachother
Yeah, when you put it like that, those girls haven’t seen their Dad all week and then he sacks them off. The man need to stop thinking with his knob and think about his girls, they won’t forget and he won’t get that time back.

Reactions: 8
Do they go to Winger’s parents? Cause if so that’s bull tit, he won’t need a mandated court order that says they spend X time with HIS PARENTS. It’ll be an arrangement between them because he was a single dad for a bit.

It would only be court ordered if it were the ex wife’s parents and Mings didn’t want the kids to see them - and the court had found they should be provided visitation rights.

She is so full of tit, they’re just sacking them off cause they’re tit people. She can make all the excuses she likes but she’s a proven liar at the best of times and shes lying about a) why they kept going to his parents during lockdown when they weren’t supposed to and b) now why they’re always sacked off, like they don’t have a say. This is their CHOICE - and all she’s proving they’re AWFUL parents. Poor girls.
I don’t think or believe it’s a court order to see the girls. I think it was they were listed as guardians when he was a single dad as he worked full time and the grandparents provided parental care as their mum couldn’t. It was a bullshit excuse to justify seeing his parents but more likely, so she could get rid of the girls in lockdown as the boys could obviously still see their dad. And heaven forbid Trashy would have to do some parenting to kids that aren’t the Golden Boys. She has a court order for her kids and her brain is so tiny she can’t use the proper terminology for what the girls have so just says court order.
you can set your watch by it now tho. Boys weekend with dad? Girls will “want a sleepover at nanny’s” aka get shipped off Friday and back on Sunday just in time for the prodigal sons to rerun

I don’t think or believe it’s a court order to see the girls. I think it was they were listed as guardians when he was a single dad as he worked full time and the grandparents provided parental care as their mum couldn’t. It was a bullshit excuse to justify seeing his parents but more likely, so she could get rid of the girls in lockdown as the boys could obviously still see their dad. And heaven forbid Trashy would have to do some parenting to kids that aren’t the Golden Boys. She has a court order for her kids and her brain is so tiny she can’t use the proper terminology for what the girls have so just says court order.
you can set your watch by it now tho. Boys weekend with dad? Girls will “want a sleepover at nanny’s” aka get shipped off Friday and back on Sunday just in time for the prodigal sons to rerun
Like clockwork isn’t it! Trashers will say ‘The girls feel left out when the boys go away so they ask to go to Nanny’s’

I mean, so would I if I had to stay with that pair of selfish individuals, less time with them the better.

Yes you’re right. But she absolutely used court order as a reason why she could sack them off in lockdown when they absolutely weren’t actually allowed - & I think now cause it makes them look less tit as parents.

Same as this physics degree. She’s too stupid to realise that she means a biochemistry degree or similar as physics is FA to do with immunology, and also a liar given his degree is quantity surveying.

Also find it strange they ask to go to their nan’s so far in advance. I mean,Trash has had time to book her hotel, find her £3 ASOS dress, harp on about living their glory affair days on Instagram… when I was young that tit was just called getting a babysitter so my mum could go out.

Awful woman, and piss poor excuse for a dad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the mythical court order is actually what she demanded be put in place before she agreed to move to Yorkshire with him? He really is a total disgrace putting up with her tit.

Reactions: 3
I can't deal with her sense of style, or lack of it! Just from this snippet this is 3 different styles in one outfit, nothing matches 🤮 I have second hand embarrassment for the lanky twit!
It’s awful!!

Reactions: 5
Why does it all look aged AF?

Shes really tall and lean she could wear most things and look good. Cigarette pants, a body suit and those shoes would look amazing on her.

Omg this has killed me 😂😂😂 wonder if Mingers saw her sat at the bar in that ensemble and promptly turned around and went home 😂😂😂

• Haha
I saw the state of the outfit and ran straight here….

WTF

none of it matches 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Less is more trashlie . A woman’s biggest asset is a man’s imagination . Skinny black jeans ; thigh high boots ; cashmere . You are tall and skinny . You have it all …..but any sense of style . That handbag is absolutely hideous .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What is she on about 'what if the science isn't even science' the fact she thinks she's some super intelligent person with her eyes open is pathetic. Ashlie you don't even the have the basic understanding love, stop trying to put yourself above bleeping scientists.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is she on about 'what if the science isn't even science' the fact she thinks she's some super intelligent person with her eyes open is pathetic. Ashlie you don't even the have the basic understanding love, stop trying to put yourself above bleeping scientists.
And when she was going on about knighthoods and l thot right you are getting a message if you think you are slagging big Sir Chris Whitty ! Big man working on the wards on Christmas Day to help people like you that refuse the feckin vacation

• Haha
That bag is the worst thing I’ve ever seen! It’s true money doesn’t buy class. I believe you could have a £2,000 bag and make it look like £10 or have a £10 bag and make it look £2,000! It all depends how you carry it off and let me tell you Ash does not!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.