Ashlie Sugarrushed #5 changing the minds of government officials with just one letter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didn't she live in texas with the ex or was that an exaggeration?

That bag is very 2006, but maybe that design is back / never went away?!
They were there for a very very short period I believe. Maybe 4-6 weeks.

Doesn’t eat meat
Doesn’t drink pop (Aperol Spritz is 70% soda water)

Reactions: 2
It surprises me how bitter she still is about her divorce/ex-husband. He doesn’t sound like he had been easy to deal with but she’s moved on with Uncle Fester, she needs to get over it and stop airing her dirty laundry in public for her kids to see in the future. All she is doing is slamming their dad in front of thousands

Reactions: 11
That TikTok she’s just done is so cringe, I come from divorced parents and if looked back at my mom doing stuff like that I would be so embarrassed! If she’s so happy with her life now why does she go on about her ex so much? Weirdo

Reactions: 10
I’ve forgiven my mum but I still remember all the bad tit she said about my Dad growing up, sadly she’s documenting it for the whole world to see. It will no doubt leave those boys with a bitter taste in their mouths!

Reactions: 8
It surprises me how bitter she still is about her divorce/ex-husband. He doesn’t sound like he had been easy to deal with but she’s moved on with Uncle Fester, she needs to get over it and stop airing her dirty laundry in public for her kids to see in the future. All she is doing is slamming their dad in front of thousands
I actually feel a bit sorry for her ex husband. She made him and the boys do the trip from Leeds to Newcastle on Christmas Day. She could have let them go Christmas Eve night and have a lovely morning together.

Reactions: 7
I know people think it's jealousy when anybody comments negatively on things but I honestly am not jealous of their house, lifestyle, or her new handbag 🤣. I can't think of anything worse than my partner buying me a handbag that he's picked...he'd get a the bag is vile, doesn't matter how much it cost....it's awful 🤣. We live in a world where expensive must mean it's amazing/beautiful/gorgeous. When all wingers has done is put no thought into it and chucked money at it 🤣. Wow a handbag.....ggrroundbreaking. Bi
Also...why do people need to show off what they get for Xmas. Always spouting off about people less fortunate than them then flaunting their wealth all over social media 🙄🙄.
I've had an amazing and really thoughtful present off my mum for Xmas....I'm so so happy with it because thought went into it. Not just had money thrown at it. In fact it was free to me.
That TikTok she’s just done is so cringe, I come from divorced parents and if looked back at my mom doing stuff like that I would be so embarrassed! If she’s so happy with her life now why does she go on about her ex so much? Weirdo
She just can't leave it alone can she. She's mentally unstable and, genuinely , all jokes aside think she needs some help. Very odd thing to post at Christmas.

Reactions: 5
That reel is horrendous! Those poor boys; they won't forget all the horrible things she has said and won't thank her as adults. What you do and say about the other parent especially in front of the children says alot about you. You don't have to like them but to negatively impact their relationship with the children is NOT ok. Also, you left and moved away, not him!

Reactions: 10
Good old Trashlie, nothing like making out you are the saint and have the higher moral compass when it’s quite clear you have no class and will put anything online to look like a saviour. I bet her ex feels like all his Christmas presents came at once now he doesn’t have to put up with her.

Thread suggestion, Trashlie by name, trash lie by nature

As usual, no girls to ruin her plans I take it!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Good old Trashlie, nothing like making out you are the saint and have the higher moral compass when it’s quite clear you have no class and will put anything online to look like a saviour. I bet her ex feels like all his Christmas presents came at once now he doesn’t have to put up with her.

Why can't she write like a normal person? Nearly give myself a stroke reading that 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I said they’ll palm the girls off as soon as the boys are gone !

Why can't she write like a normal person? Nearly give myself a stroke reading that 🥴
Possy ppl - it makes me cringe!! Does she think by shortening words it makes them less serious?! God she’s such a dick

Reactions: 9
I said they’ll palm the girls off as soon as the boys are gone !

Possy ppl - it makes me cringe!! Does she think by shortening words it makes them less serious?! God she’s such a dick
I can’t stand the way she talks and writes…and I’m from the north East. Just talk properly man!! All those shortened words like wtf!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.