Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm odd… if I search for the user that apparently messaged her it’s not found.

She wouldn’t be setting up accounts and messaging herself would she 🤔

Reactions: 3
Her post doesn't even make sense. She's asking why no one shames men for childcare. The *troll* literally just shamed Tommy for not staying home with Alf. She really is a bit thick, isn't she?!

Reactions: 22
Before I block 🥰 I'll catch up with her posts on here, at least then I can pick& choose when to be angry 😂😂😂
I was coming on to say this- how thick (and self absorbed) is she, ranting on about how mums get questioned and it’s ok for dads to work etc when the actual question she’s screenshotted literally asks why TOMMY isn’t looking after Alfie.

Reactions: 12
She’s hidden her followers! Will be interesting to see if the numbers start creeping up suspiciously now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her post doesn't even make sense. She's asking why no one shames men for childcare. The *troll* literally just shamed Tommy for not staying home with Alf. She really is a bit thick, isn't she?!
Easier for her to deflect rather than actually address the question, as she doesn’t have an answer. Everyone works Ashley, no one’s blaming either of you for working, but other working parents aren’t leaving their children for days on end regularly.

so answer the question- WHY do you leave him so often???

Reactions: 9
I just had to respond to those stories and said it doesn’t seem like you like being his mum at all!!

honestly don’t all parents really deserve a ‘break’ but it’s what we signed up for when having kids?!

she’s also deffo preggers with no. 2 - so ditsy to forget her handbag which is so unlike her (baby brain)

I’ve just unfollowed because honestly I need to get a life if I’m messaging her on a Friday night 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just had to respond to those stories and said it doesn’t seem like you like being his mum at all!!

honestly don’t all parents really deserve a ‘break’ but it’s what we signed up for when having kids?!

she’s also deffo preggers with no. 2 - so ditsy to forget her handbag which is so unlike her (baby brain)

I’ve just unfollowed because honestly I need to get a life if I’m messaging her on a Friday night 🤣
Well
Done for messaging and unfollowing! Your name is hilarious 😂
it was…. Rebekah Vardys account

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well
Done for messaging and unfollowing! Your name is hilarious 😂
it was…. Rebekah Vardys account
hahaha I did it back in the hayday of 2019 when it all came out and it still makes me chuckle 🤣

I wonder if I’ll get a reply - I do think life’s too short to get angry about her and her blinkerty blinking peepers but it is funny to come on here and read that everyone is thinking the same as you!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.