Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be trolling us with the blinking? Does blinking mean she’s lying cause she does it when she’s kissing Alf the most

Reactions: 8
I’m new to this thread 👋🏼 I simply cannot stand her. The holiday looks awful, I would hate to imagine how much it’s all cost and with the childcare costs too. The cringe videos in the evenings having a meal sticking an iPad in front of that poor boy. I have NEVER done this with my son. When we have family holidays we actually interact with our son, we talk, we play, we have FUN. Sticking iPads in front of them at such a young age is teaching them to not connect and communicate to other humans it really makes me feel sad for him 😢
As for putting him in that baby crèche I can’t believe it. Why not go and explore and enjoy this precious time with your baby? She couldn’t be a more selfish parent. Just stuck in a hotel looks so boring! Also, why does she blink 293873 times in those stories? It’s all so very weird and she’s such a fake HYPOCRITE.

Reactions: 19
My 4yo has an iPad and has done since she was about Alf's age to be honest, but she has never been allowed it at the table when we are eating together, and we don't have our phones out or the TV on either. It's so antisocial. Why would you teach your child that? She's such a lazy witch. Their parenting decisions are really going to bite them back on the arse.

Reactions: 7
My 4yo has an iPad and has done since she was about Alf's age to be honest, but she has never been allowed it at the table when we are eating together, and we don't have our phones out or the TV on either. It's so antisocial. Why would you teach your child that? She's such a lazy witch.
Exactly! She’s teaching him to be antisocial from such a young age, he’s only 1 isn’t he? I’ve seen it with one of my nephews he’s been glued to iPads, phones etc at restaurants and being out, in the car and he’s really bad socially now unfortunately makes me feel sad

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.