Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably won’t , she will come on next week and start spouting about the bloody book again and that he needs to stay with her as he needs her and that is just what feels right…. And then she will moan again!!

Reactions: 7
So now he’s gone from breastfeeding around the clock to causing her post weaning depression as he’s not feeding as much..poor kid can’t win! He definitely needed more food than she was giving him before the holiday

Reactions: 10
“I didn’t sleep on the flight then went straight back to work”…..

taking selfies with a frozen pizza????? Is that work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“I didn’t sleep on the flight then went straight back to work”…..

taking selfies with a frozen pizza????? Is that work?
Why is she still jet lagged after being back a week?...Mauritius is only 4 hrs ahead of U.K....it's not like she was in Thailand or the Caribbean +/-7 hrs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she still jet lagged after being back a week?...Mauritius is only 4 hrs ahead of U.K....it's not like she was in Thailand or the Caribbean +/-7 hrs
But if she is feeding Alf as much as she says throughout the night and has no routine, I don’t think she would even suffer with jet lag!

Reactions: 2
She’s crying because she’s finally realised she was wrong and Alf does in fact need a routine. I don’t know what ever made her think she was so special that she could change human nature.

Reactions: 11
There I was thinking she’s like on Australia time or something!

I do like Ashley. I’m also a Bf mum with a baby who’s almost 8 months and I feel exactly the way she does with the adjustments and lack of freedom ect. her story the other day had me crying because it hit home. But, she’s put herself and her need to be seen as some hippie free spirit first, before the fact that all babies need some sort of routine. However, I have a routine for my baby and he still doesn’t sleep, ends up in my bed and won’t take a bottle. Maybe lay off the work/ads for a bit take the money hit because she can obviously afford it, and dedicate a few weeks to establishing a routine and catching up on sleep

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We did Mauritius, no jet lag, you only get it travelling west I heard?!

There I was thinking she’s like on Australia time or something!

I do like Ashley. I’m also a Bf mum with a baby who’s almost 8 months and I feel exactly the way she does with the adjustments and lack of freedom ect. her story the other day had me crying because it hit home. But, she’s put herself and her need to be seen as some hippie free spirit first, before the fact that all babies need some sort of routine. However, I have a routine for my baby and he still doesn’t sleep, ends up in my bed and won’t take a bottle. Maybe lay off the work/ads for a bit take the money hit because she can obviously afford it, and dedicate a few weeks to establishing a routine and catching up on sleep
Agree she needs a break and perhaps needs to establish some kind of routine

Reactions: 1
I actually find us having a loose routine gives us more freedom, a routine doesn’t have to be a set bed time every day but having familiar things you do each bed time. Once we start our bedtime routine, whatever time and wherever we are my 9 month old knows it’s time to sleep for the evening. He’s stayed at his nanas once and we’ve been out in the evenings with him plenty of times with no dramas. Routine does not mean boring. I find her really bizarre.

Reactions: 3
Routine does not mean boring. I find her really bizarre.
Exactly this. We have a daily routine for meals naps and bedtime but they are always different times depending on what we are doing that day and how baby is! Thinking of routine as anything other than a ridiculously needed addition to your day with a ten month old is crazy!

I think she is starting to resent breastfeeding now based on the men’s nipples comparison

I think she is starting to resent breastfeeding now based on the men’s nipples comparison
Does she ever NOT have something to complain about or resent? I understand she might be having a mental battle at the minute but she literally cannot say one positive thing on her stories, and if she does it’s almost backhanded? She’d drain the life out of you I’d say.. how Tommy has such an upbeat attitude I’ll never know.

Reactions: 4
Complaining the baby is still awake…

Maybe just maybe it’s cos she’s got a screen/camera in his face?!
Honestly 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.