Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree do you notice a lot of influencers or Instagram celebrities that have had work done share they have had it but not who their surgeons were? Don’t believe it was dr Frati as she wouldn’t mention under her rhino video who the surgeon was and would have been in her contract with him or something not to promote other surgeons, so she must have to say him for everything which makes me not trust. It’s a shame her page can be really useful for people looking into surgery but she doesn’t share who has honestly done her work.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but in that men news article about the girl “ Rachel “ who is this girl in real life on tattle ? As she said she gave the name Rachel as an alias

Sorry but in that men news article about the girl “ Rachel “ who is this girl in real life on tattle ? As she said she gave the name Rachel as an alias
No idea who she is.
Lauren can’t help biting back at the comments that don’t suit her agenda. They’ve obviously had the article rewritten as last weeks totally backfired.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know whether she knows but Ed was still sleeping with girls in February - would feel sorry for her if she didn’t.

And she probably did pay for all her things before Ed, because all her “designer” stuff was from AliExpress/DHgate (no shade, just facts)

Reactions: 5
I don’t know whether she knows but Ed was still sleeping with girls in February - would feel sorry for her if she didn’t.

And she probably did pay for all her things before Ed, because all her “designer” stuff was from AliExpress/DHgate (no shade, just facts)
Oooo girl spill more 🤣!

Reactions: 3

Ohh please do go on 😂😂😂😂

yep, I was still sleeping with him in March too 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.