Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it weird when Ashley says “we” when she really means Dr Frati? Ashley you didn’t perform the surgery! The qualified cosmetic surgeon did! Stop trying to take some of the credit!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it weird when Ashley says “we” when she really means Dr Frati? Ashley you didn’t perform the surgery! The qualified cosmetic surgeon did! Stop trying to take some of the credit!
Just been thinking this 😅

Anyone else feel like she just recommends frati for everything now? Someone has asked on her q and a who did her nose and she said he did, I’m sure she’s been cagey about who did it in the past?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yep I thought exactly the same! Delusions of grandeur

Reactions: 2

If you have Facebook, go on the Man Eve News page and read the comments linked to this article, they are amazing 👏🏼
can you print screen some of the comments for us without Facebook? 😂

Seriously though who did her nose it wasn’t frati seen some of her friends on other surgeons websites in Cheshire.... surely former friend on her knows who it was 😜

Seriously though who did her nose it wasn’t frati seen some of her friends on other surgeons websites in Cheshire.... surely former friend on her knows who it was 😜
I agree she never admitted it before. I think she’s only said Frati as she works for him and it’s a commission thing. I don’t really trust her advice anymore as the only people she promotes are either undisclosed ads or frati who she will receive commission from .

Reactions: 4
I agree she never admitted it before. I think she’s only said Frati as she works for him and it’s a commission thing. I don’t really trust her advice anymore as the only people she promotes are either undisclosed ads or frati who she will receive commission from .
I completely agree with this, I feel exactly the same and I used to really love her Q&As for the recommendations and advice. Has anyone else followed her for a few years? I seem to remember she used to take the piss out of “influencers” and make jokes like “use code bla bla” before she made her account for business and now she’s become exactly the same 😂

I completely agree with this, I feel exactly the same and I used to really love her Q&As for the recommendations and advice. Has anyone else followed her for a few years? I seem to remember she used to take the piss out of “influencers” and make jokes like “use code bla bla” before she made her account for business and now she’s become exactly the same 😂
Because she was jealous of that life whilst she had to work as a single mum 🙄 now she’s got what she wants! She’s from a well odd family anyway so she’s always had an easy life.
I’m sure she said bleph was the worst treatment she had but now she’s promoting it?

Reactions: 1
Because she was jealous of that life whilst she had to work as a single mum 🙄 now she’s got what she wants! She’s from a well odd family anyway so she’s always had an easy life.
I’m sure she said bleph was the worst treatment she had but now she’s promoting it?
Oh really, I assumed her family must be well off. What do they do does anyone know?
Not sure about the bleph I thought she was always happy with that but I could be wrong! The nose baffles me, it’s perfect so why would she not recommend who really did it 😂 share the wealth!!🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.