Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this! Why is she promoting it? For money I imagine! She said on the podcast that she does paid posts or accepts treatments for free to promote them but when does she ever write ad
It’s a shame because one thing I actually really liked about her / her page was her honest reviews on products & procedures! Whatever you think about her, her advice always seemed to be genuine and to think that she will now promote things she’s previously advised against for £££ is disappointing 🙈

Reactions: 6
Is this the coat that the Bay Downing lad bought her for Valentines? Someone posted about him earlier in the thread. Why wear that if a very recent ex bought it - 3 mths before marrying your other ex 🤣
Shows how not so perfect their skin is without filters too.

Reactions: 7
Well the Manc Eve News article of her and Lauren on Facebook has massively backfired 🤣
And funnily enough the comments aren’t all from ‘old fat women’ - they are men.

Reactions: 3
Well the Manc Eve News article of her and Lauren on Facebook has massively backfired 🤣
honestly they go on about the slander and bullying on here yet the words ‘old fat women’ so easily fall out of their mouths, hypocrites 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
The comments are brilliant and so correct! Funny how so many people are picking up that’s Ashley is married to a millionaire

Reactions: 1
The comments are brilliant and so correct! Funny how so many people are picking up that’s Ashley is married to a millionaire
They’re hilarious! Probably paid for that article and it’s had the totally wrong effect and the comments are 99% negative 🤣

Reactions: 4
Please can someone link the article?

If you have Facebook, go on the Man Eve News page and read the comments linked to this article, they are amazing 👏🏼

If you have Facebook, go on the Man Eve News page and read the comments linked to this article, they are amazing 👏🏼
Thank you girl!

Reactions: 2
Has Lauren’s speech impediment always been this bad???? I swear it wasn’t what’s happened? I can barely watch her talk it’s so irritating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.